Angus Gunn

Hope he does well but I’d have loved for him to stay as our no2 and played in the domestic cup plus the odd Prem league games this season.

very sorry to see this lad go, i do not think there is much between Gunn and Bravo but i do think it is madness to waste a foreign spot, on a position you have no intention of playing in important matches, but that`s Pep`s loyalty for you good luck Gunn

very sorry to see this lad go, i do not think there is much between Gunn and Bravo but i do think it is madness to waste a foreign spot, on a position you have no intention of playing in important matches, but that`s Pep`s loyalty for you good luck Gunn
Why would someone like Gunn want to stay at City? He needs to play. And it's Ederson who is blocking that, not Bravo.

I feel like our youth policy is a money making scheme operating under the façade of bringing in young talent. No one is getting a look in really. It's a good way to raise money don't get me wrong but let's not pretend any of our young players are ever gonna get a serious shot at starting

I feel like our youth policy is a money making scheme operating under the façade of bringing in young talent. No one is getting a look in really. It's a good way to raise money don't get me wrong but let's not pretend any of our young players are ever gonna get a serious shot at starting
‘Ever’ is a pretty bold word to deploy. I agree the hurdle is a very high one, but to suggest no player will ever be good enough to get a chance suggests that the system is pretty bang-average. Even a decent system produces top players from time to time, even if only by way of the law of averages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.