Manchester City match worn shirts

Got david Silvas, from 2011 semi against the rags,when he threw it in the crowd , greatest day ever,!!!!!!!

Still on the look out for anyone with shirts they'd be willing to sell for my collection

https://www.flickr.com/photos/86097636@N03/
The Holy Grail: yellow v Arsenal. I used to live in city centre and saw a window cleaner near Debenhams wearing one once and always wondered how he’d got it. The 14 or so jerseys they made for that match must be somewhere! Mind you, given the abject performance that day, maybe they all went into hiding.

The Holy Grail: yellow v Arsenal. I used to live in city centre and saw a window cleaner near Debenhams wearing one once and always wondered how he’d got it. The 14 or so jerseys they made for that match must be somewhere! Mind you, given the abject performance that day, maybe they all went into hiding.
I honestly can’t remember this shirt,was it some sort of commemorative shirt or special occasion I just don’t recall it at all ...

I have a Europa Leageu match worn City Shirt.

I think personally it's a standout shirt and comes with many memories.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give to you João Alves de Assis Silva. AKA "Fuck sake Jo you useless bag of shite"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.