Manchester City match worn shirts

I've got the sweat perspired by Sergio following his goal celebration from the QPR game.

Me mate collapsed in the seats at the side of the home dugout, they took him in the medical room down the tunnel(he was ok)and Sergios gave him his signed match worn shirt and shorts...

BUMP

Hello all sorry to bump this post from back in Feb but just wondered if anyone had any match worn shirts and players items that they'd consider selling for my collection?

BUMP

Hello all sorry to bump this post from back in Feb but just wondered if anyone had any match worn shirts and players items that they'd consider selling for my collection?
Hello, I have had hanging in my wardrobe for 15 years a Danny Tiatto red and black away shirt from 2001. It is the Eidos shirt that was never on sale. It cost me a fair bit at an auction and it has never been out of the wardrobe so is in perfect condition. Nationwide badges etc. Make me an offer if you like

ive got two - sun jihai from middlesborough away new years eve game.
Ive also got zabs from fulham away.
Zabs on me wall.
suns in my wardrobe.
cant prove anything - but i know there match worn. dont know how you can prove there the genuine article??
got offered £1800 for suns few years ago, he was big in china at the time - fell out with wife for not selling!!

Match worn shorts Yaya,I always pack em for my hols, fit perfect.
No nasty fat or pervert comments needed!

Sorry if this is on the wrong forum.

I'm a collector of Man City match worn shirts and players items. I've been collecting for a number of years now and managed to have shirts on display at The Etihad and purchase ex players collections

Does anyone have anything worn by or belonged to an ex player?

Richard Dunn - Home Shirt.

Nicholas Anelka - Maroon Away

Stuart Pearce - red and black away.

I've got signed & framed Dunne & Kompany shirts, and Sylvinho's (unsigned) that he gave my son at Burnley away when it lashed down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.