We've got enough....

We have NOT got enough, we struggled last season vs high press that hampered our progress in CL. I really doubt Mahrez gives us enough depth to compete in all four competitions. We cant now say we have enough after spending months after Fred and then Jorginho. Dont let the narrative "we are still strong" affect your thinking. Every competitor has made themselves stronger. Pool are back in for Fekir, possibly their fourth of the season. Their mid at the moment looks really solid.
Hmmmmm if you say so

Jim on the daft reds case...good man
That wasn't actually my line of thought Stokie. I was just curious why some posters go to the trouble of signing up, yet take only a small part in the day to day shenanigans on here. Our quiet neighbours had not really entered my thoughts. To be honest, I try not to think of them any more than I have to.

That wasn't actually my line of thought Stokie. I was just curious why some posters go to the trouble of signing up, yet take only a small part in the day to day shenanigans on here. Our quiet neighbours had not really entered my thoughts. To be honest, I try not to think of them any more than I have to.
They're all reds I tell ya all of em.............NURSE!!!

I think we have enough but I will admit other teams, especially Liverpool, look like they have strengthened well. There again considering our nearest rivals finished nineteen points behind us they would have to.

The team has had a full year together now. Mahrez adds extra quality and a big plus for me last year was we lost key players at times but it hardly hindered us. Our main problem may be a slow start due to so many of our players coming back late from the world cup. Domestically and in Europe Liverpool were the only team to cause us real problems and it is down to Pep to solve the conundrum they pose us tactically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.