We've got enough....

I notice quite a few seldom seen posters on here. Hmm.
I have to hold my hands up to being a seldom poster. I usually just have a look at a few items during the season (was an avid reader of the campus Vegas thread for quite a while) but mostly around transfer time...always have a look to see of Tolmie has posted, as it always gets a debate going...but I’m of the old school thought that if you haven’t anything of value to add, then don’t, as it clogs up pages and pages of guff...anyway, that’s me gone now for a while until I think I can add anything useful...

That wasn't actually my line of thought Stokie. I was just curious why some posters go to the trouble of signing up, yet take only a small part in the day to day shenanigans on here. Our quiet neighbours had not really entered my thoughts. To be honest, I try not to think of them any more than I have to.
Maybe they have busy lives, maybe they are not obsessed with BM the way some are, maybe they just see things differently from old timers or maybe you are right they are rags/dippers in disguise?

Think we do need support for Ferny and Gundy and Delph as all are injury prone and Ferny ain't getting any younger as great as he has been and can still keep pace with the younger ones although when you fall off the cliff its usually a quick fall.

Maybe some of the younger ones can through but the fact its fairly well documented we went for the Napoli DM and we would like someone of similar if not better ilk provided he fits in with the business plan.

I think we should try for Kroos but that's probably mission impossible even for Pep

Pretty sure Pep and Kroos form a mutual admiration society. Whether Kroos would be keen to leave Madrid is another matter but it's possible he'd like to try his hand in the EPL.

City though don't seem to want to spend the sort of money Kroos would command in fees and wages.

If what city want is someone to ping the ball about, as opposed to an out and out ball winner, then Kroos and Thiago would be my top targets.

We have a few guys who could fill in for Fern and do the defensive bit whilst being tidy on the ball; it's that bit extra in terms of passing range that we don't have for that role. If Gundogan trusted his body more, he may have the chops.

Maybe they have busy lives, maybe they are not obsessed with BM the way some are, maybe they just see things differently from old timers or maybe you are right they are rags/dippers in disguise?
Then why go to the trouble of registering? You don't need to register if you only want to browse. Also, if you read the earlier post of mine, I said that the possibility of them being from one of the two sets of the unclean hadn't really entered my mind.

The only way we can cope this season is if Silva and Fernandinho perform to the heights they did last season.

I don't see it at all and I think we're in big trouble in that CM role. You can't tell me that Gundogan can be relied on and I don't see us magically beating these high intensity pressing sides if we don't improve our midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.