Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Wembley in 76, 81 (x2) and 86 and then had to wait until 99 before going again to watch City so to me every time we get to Wembley, I try my best to attend.

Some may give this game against Chelsea a miss and that’s their prerogative. They don’t have to explain why they are not attending. I hope that those City fans that haven’t been to Wembley before get the chance when the tickets go on general sale and that they have a great day whether we win or lose.

Don’t give a toss who go’s, i’ll be there with my lad again,wouldn’t miss a day out at Wembley to see the mighty blue boys for anything.

My lads last game before he fits to Oman for 3 months with work, our last game together until the home derby.

To be honest if he wasn't going I'd probably give this one a miss.

Have we really only sold 7k out of our season ticket holder base of approx 40k. Is this verified info.

Have we really only sold 7k out of our season ticket holder base of approx 40k. Is this verified info.
I got told the same when I phoned the other day although I still think sales will pick up as the game gets nearer and especially when it goes to general sale. Was hoping we’d take 25k but that looks a long way off...

We don’t, we state we do but we clearly don’t. It’s not an issue, it’s nothing to get your knickers in a twist over just use your eyes. We either don’t sell out or we have the most fans out of every team who pay and don’t turn up. Not likely.

Why is people saying it won’t sell out putting people off, it’s just stating facts. Again it’s not an issue, why would some random persons opinion on the internet put you off going? You that fragile?

Disagree , due to other commitments i often dont know if i can make a home game until the last minute and invariably i need at least two or three seats together , and i can never get three seats together within 24 hours of a home match , there are odd seats dotted around the stadium , but it 99% sold out for every Premier league game , but what is even more annoying are the swathes of empty seats on the TV when i cannot purchase tickets the day before the match. Suggest you go on the website and try to purchase tickets the day before a match and you will see the problem , no idea if the club sell the tickets to agencies or there are hundreds who just cant be arsed going to some games.

Disagree , due to other commitments i often dont know if i can make a home game until the last minute and invariably i need at least two or three seats together , and i can never get three seats together within 24 hours of a home match , there are odd seats dotted around the stadium , but it 99% sold out for every Premier league game , but what is even more annoying are the swathes of empty seats on the TV when i cannot purchase tickets the day before the match. Suggest you go on the website and try to purchase tickets the day before a match and you will see the problem , no idea if the club sell the tickets to agencies or there are hundreds who just cant be arsed going to some games.

It’s been done to death, many people with different opinions. I said in my original post they’re stated as sell outs when they aren’t, simple as that. I’m not having we have that many season card holders not attending. Be it agencies, free tickets to schools whatever goes on there’s shit loads of empties. A whole end dedicated for a family stand is a main issue as you see is mainly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.