Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went against United, Chelsea and Arsenal and I'm going this time. I can't wait. I never thought I would get to see us at Wembley and the novelty hasn't worn off yet

The fa could play a blinder but there's no money in backhanders for CS tickets.

We keep being told the fa cup final is 'for the football family', fuck that give the Norwich FA etc 5 tickets for this game rather than the fa cup final, job done all games sell out....apart from they'll not make a packet out of it.

We seem to sell the top tier of the away end to Blues for most Prem games so I am not sure about your “we don’t sell out” comment. If people buy tickets and don’t turn up or bought tickets remain unsold on the Exchange or a acebook page then that’s the loss of the original buyer.

There is negativity amongst Blues who aren’t going to the Community Shield. It’s down to personal choice and affordability but I don’t understand Blues who are trying to put other fans off going. I like 20,000 or so other Blues am looking forward to it.
We've sold 7000 tickets upto this morning and that includes the supporters club allocation
They are seriously considered sending half the allocation

We've sold 7000 tickets upto this morning and that includes the supporters club allocation

IF that is true, (where do your figures come from) then the FA are entirely at fault for putting on a friendly so far away and at great expense to City fans. The media will, of course, give the City fans a hard time for not supporting it. Can’t blame the fans though. I will be going to a game with my son for the first time in about 20 years as he usually has swimming coaching commitments every weekend. Don’t really care how much it will cost.

We seem to sell the top tier of the away end to Blues for most Prem games so I am not sure about your “we don’t sell out” comment. If people buy tickets and don’t turn up or bought tickets remain unsold on the Exchange or a acebook page then that’s the loss of the original buyer.

There is negativity amongst Blues who aren’t going to the Community Shield. It’s down to personal choice and affordability but I don’t understand Blues who are trying to put other fans off going. I like 20,000 or so other Blues am looking forward to it.

We don’t, we state we do but we clearly don’t. It’s not an issue, it’s nothing to get your knickers in a twist over just use your eyes. We either don’t sell out or we have the most fans out of every team who pay and don’t turn up. Not likely.

Why is people saying it won’t sell out putting people off, it’s just stating facts. Again it’s not an issue, why would some random persons opinion on the internet put you off going? You that fragile?

We don’t, we state we do but we clearly don’t. It’s not an issue, it’s nothing to get your knickers in a twist over just use your eyes. We either don’t sell out or we have the most fans out of every team who pay and don’t turn up. Not likely.

Why is people saying it won’t sell out putting people off, it’s just stating facts. Again it’s not an issue, why would some random persons opinion on the internet put you off going? You that fragile?

It won’t put me off going to the game but it might affect people who are wavering. That’s not aimed at your comments particularly but a dozen or so along similar lines. In addition, the lazy press look at this forum and others and jump at the chance to have a go at our fans for slow sales, empty seats etc.

The other point about sold out / not sold out games has been discussed many times on a range of threads.

It won’t put me off going to the game but it might affect people who are wavering. That’s not aimed at your comments particularly but a dozen or so along similar lines. In addition, the lazy press look at this forum and others and jump at the chance to have a go at our fans for slow sales, empty seats etc.

The other point about sold out / not sold out games has been discussed many times on a range of threads.

Fair enough, if I was unsure on it then something a randomers says on the internet wouldn’t sway me. Hats off to the people who go, I don’t fancy it and didnt enjoy the ones I’ve attended in the past. People who do go I hope have a great day.

So be it as long as the thousands who go get behind the team. Everyone’s circumstancess are different and you might find that we sell thousands more with tickets on general sale.

Fair enough, if I was unsure on it then something a randomers says on the internet wouldn’t sway me. Hats off to the people who go, I don’t fancy it and didnt enjoy the ones I’ve attended in the past. People who do go I hope have a great day.

Thanks Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.