Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been done to death, many people with different opinions. I said in my original post they’re stated as sell outs when they aren’t, simple as that. I’m not having we have that many season card holders not attending. Be it agencies, free tickets to schools whatever goes on there’s shit loads of empties. A whole end dedicated for a family stand is a main issue as you see is mainly there.

Don't blame the families - blame the allocation of tickets. As jimmygrimblesboots says, try getting even two seats together the day before a game.

I get what you are saying, I accuse our support of being small time quite often so I am not defending it. I am of the agreement it wont sell out though, if we couldn't sell out against United after winning our first trophy in 30 odd years then we aren't ever going to realistically. Similar to not selling out home games we don't have as many tourists as others yet. We have a strong core but after that you are relying on day trippers. Many don't like the community shield and the expense of Wembley probably so soon after many have just come back from or are preparing for family holidays. It is one of them isn't it, someone saying it wont sell out wouldn't ruin mine or my mates enjoyment if we went though. Go and enjoy it.

Rather have empty seats than it being full of tourists, there's enough already.

this seat matter, the club knows who have missed games and are season card members, if the season ticket holder carnt get to game, he/ she should sell it back to the club, but if they don't and seat is empty then he / she will miss next game even if its utd, too many seats are empty in family stand because they will only go to big games with there kids and as its only 99 quid for a kid, so they might not be bothered about missing a few games

this seat matter, the club knows who have missed games and are season card members, if the season ticket holder carnt get to game, he/ she should sell it back to the club, but if they don't and seat is empty then he / she will miss next game even if its utd, too many seats are empty in family stand because they will only go to big games with there kids and as its only 99 quid for a kid, so they might not be bothered about missing a few games
It’s not just the family stand either, south tier 3 for some games is barely half full, probably the same reason

It’s not just the family stand either, south tier 3 for some games is barely half full, probably the same reason

I sit in the ss 3rd tier and it always seems to be full, do you mean the empty seats in the away section or where city have sold that block late as away team hasn't sold that section

I sit in the ss 3rd tier and it always seems to be full, do you mean the empty seats in the away section or where city have sold that block late as away team hasn't sold that section
South Stand level 3 home section has as many empty seats as the family section a lot of the time.

A lot of family stand seats are kept by the club to issue in bulk to whoever they deem it necessary. It’s rows of seats left empty towards the front of the stand. Even the Chelsea game last season had them. I know because I moved to sit in one for the second half. I had the whole row to myself!

No home section mate, even when the away support take the 3rd tier

ah i get it - so the west ham game last season where i was literally about to leave for the match and my 1 year old son was suddenly ill floppy and with a rash (from nowhere) so we rushed to A+E 2 hours before kick off. The fact i let my seat be empty and didn't sell it to the club of course means penalise me and ban me from the next match!

Cos that is what you are saying.

Why don't you re read your hitler post and realise not everyone who misses games and doesn't put it on the exchange or give it a friend is satan. Some people have family emergencies.

But it's always easier for the seat counters on this forum to brand everyone as people who "only turn up for the big games" and "buy the season ticket cos it's so cheap" (it isn't). I had to miss liverpool at home but was at Burnley. I guess the Burnley game was the "big game" eh..

(I'm in the east stand not the family stand btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.