Wolves (A) Post Match Thread

Played shite and still should have won.

Handball and offside goal given against us. Shows how bad of a decision to not bring VAR in was. No surprise though.

So many players had a poor game. Leroy abysmal when he came on.

Aguero caused a lot of problems and could (and maybe should) have scored a couple.

Shit happens,we move onto the next game if wolves play like that at home every game they will get more than a point against top 6 teams,although it was a handball thought they played well wolves,this game will act as a wake up call for them as shows teams will be giving their all against us,not having a dig but what did mahrez do when he came on,very poor needs to up his game big time for me...

Sky aren't happy for Wolves getting a point. They're happy for the Dippers being able to go 2 ahead of us with a win tonight.
Obviously. The only purpose of this season is watching Liverpool’s title win. That’s literally what’s been scripted from both the authorities and the TV companies.

It was. Shite everything, performance, officials...everything. The only positive was that we didn’t lose. When Mendy took a throw in from 3 yards on the pitch it was a sign that focus wasn’t quite 100% and the sloppiness right until the end just confirmed it. I doubt Pep will be too happy.
He’ll be furious with the officials yes.

I thought we was crap. Sane was embarrassing, Gundogan didnt have a clue away from the assist, Kompany was completely out of his depth just smashing the ball Lescott style. That said I can't believe they got given a goal that was both offside & handball while the likes of United & Liverpool keep getting penalty's & offside goals that shouldn't have been. This is 100% the FA trying to make the title challenge exciting & it can't be denied.

Lol. Bernardo would have been the better one to,bring on to close a game. He's been in good form so deserved the start. However I think switching their minutes would have been more effective. Sane was poor. So was bernardo.
I love leroy but i'm sorry, the only word to describe him today "until" his run in the 94th minute is pathetic. he literally fucked everything up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.