Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

He shouldn’t get any shit whilst the negotiations are taking place, the same way he shouldn’t be defended because both ways no one knows what the fucks going on.

I think we all agree that Raheem is improving massively under Pep and is finding consistency. He looks happy and what's been impressive for me this season, is his improved performances on the left. Along with Kun he's looked the sharpest in the squad which is remarkable.

Think this is all overblown. I expect a new deal to be announced in January - he's too good to let go.

If Sterling wants to throw the Bosman card, then he clearly has money as his motivation and not the player we would want - no?
Let's leave that misguided inflated sense of what a club should mean to a club to the Liverpool fans. Yes it's great if they buy into the whole history of the club and what it means to the fans. But lets not kid ourselves with the exception of Foden, everyone of those players are at City because we pay well, pep and were competitive, in that order. I would accommodate the egotistical money orientated tenacity or brilliance of tevez and yaya in their prime over that Joey Barton kiss the badge nonense every day of the week.

Let's leave that misguided inflated sense of what a club should mean to a club to the Liverpool fans. Yes it's great if they buy into the whole history of the club and what it means to the fans. But lets not kid ourselves with the exception of Foden, everyone of those players are at City because we pay well, pep and were competitive, in that order. I would accommodate the egotistical money orientated tenacity or brilliance of tevez and yaya in their prime over that Joey Barton kiss the badge nonense every day of the week.
Ps what card do you think neymar, Ronaldo and Messi have been throwing every two or three years. Messi in particular who most would have you believe has Barca in his blood, doesn't stop him or his agents briefing the press about City interest when he's up for renewal. Same shit with Mr Madrid himself, Ramos to united a while back, what was the outcome improved terms. It doesn't matter how their behaviour is construed or whether it indicates an agenda other than a selfless devotion to the club. They have alll been at it and are all it, no reason why Sterling and his agent should operate any differently. That's business.

He shouldn’t get any shit whilst the negotiations are taking place, the same way he shouldn’t be defended because both ways no one knows what the fucks going on.
Sterling should not get shit at all. Like each of us he can work for who he likes and receive what pay he is happy with. If City want him they will decide their ceiling. Sterling has family and dependants like the rest of us.

It's another opportunity as a fan base to show our class. Raheem s late , late shows last season won us the league and helped us become legends and centurions. I for one am thankful.

Once a blue and all that.........hopefully he will stay, but city will go on.

No doubt about it.

The only problem with the reports/rumours ( apart from the fact they could be bullshit) are we allegedly have Sterling's demand but nothing on the club's offer so we're working with very little when it comes to guessing where that compromise may lie.
We don't even know whether his demands are BS

Sterling should not get shit at all. Like each of us he can work for who he likes and receive what pay he is happy with. If City want him they will decide their ceiling. Sterling has family and dependants like the rest of us.

It's another opportunity as a fan base to show our class. Raheem s late , late shows last season won us the league and helped us become legends and centurions. I for one am thankful.

Once a blue and all that.........hopefully he will stay, but city will go on.

Yes he should, if he decides to go elsewhere then it shows a lack of loyalty. Not saying he owes much loyalty but when you consider we had to endure two average seasons from him it’s a bit insulting that he has one good season and wants to piss off. The team won us the league not him, he is a great player who I think many will hope will stay. He won’t be boo’d Or get abuse like Liverpool fans did if he does decide to leave but I think many fans will have a sour taste left. We will remain classy with it all as ever. I’m really confused how people defend him if it is all about money yet wet themselves when Rooney done it to United. Sure he can negotiate but if it is all down to greed then that’s just a little sad. It’s all it can be about because otherwise it would be done and dusted like every other player who has renewed.

Yes he should, if he decides to go elsewhere then it shows a lack of loyalty. Not saying he owes much loyalty but when you consider we had to endure two average seasons from him it’s a bit insulting that he has one good season and wants to piss off. The team won us the league not him, he is a great player who I think many will hope will stay. He won’t be boo’d Or get abuse like Liverpool fans did if he does decide to leave but I think many fans will have a sour taste left. We will remain classy with it all as ever. I’m really confused how people defend him if it is all about money yet wet themselves when Rooney done it to United. Sure he can negotiate but if it is all down to greed then that’s just a little sad. It’s all it can be about because otherwise it would be done and dusted like every other player who has renewed.
FFS that is a crap post even for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.