Wilfried Zaha claims to get 'different treatment' from refs

I haven’t got a problem with him raising it but he needs to be aware the prick who uses the Peg next to him is trying to break someone’s leg.

So if KDB complained after each one on him last year then someone could say he shares a dressing room with Aguero who has history with two footed lunges and elbows? It holds no relevance to what is being discussed.

To be fair the tackle on him at the weekend at Watford was a disgrace. If he hadn't been so fast he could have got a career-ending injury. It was a straight red all day. I know Palace tried to crock us last season but two wrongs don't make a right.

Don't talk sense mate, it isn't allowed.

Dwayne Dibley having a moan. Did he cite evidence?

He has gained a reputation of going down quicker than Katie Price and wonders why Refs aren't protecting him.

That's the top and bottom of it. Although the raking down his calf and achilles against Watford in full view of the ref, was one of the most blatant reds you will see.

Reactions: mat
I agree with him to be honest. He and Hazard get the most lumps kicked out of them in the league. We've had some awful tackles made against us in the recent past, but as individual players I reckon these 2 get it more than most. Like all wingers, he's had his share of "soft" penalties/free kicks, but some of the tackles people put on him are awful. That said, he's played with some players who put in some pretty nasty fouls themselves.

Don't talk sense mate, it isn't allowed.

It very much is,its being a WUM or unnecessarily confrontational that isnt.

Zaha is obviously feeling hard done to,but he isnt alone in receiving such treatment.Any player who has such ability and is constantly targeted by the opposition can probably claim the same,as we have discovered.

It very much is,its being a WUM or unnecessarily confrontational that isnt.

Zaha is obviously feeling hard done to,but he isnt alone in receiving such treatment.Any player who has such ability and is constantly targeted by the opposition can probably claim the same,as we have discovered.

Depends who it is doing it......

Not being alone in the treatment doesn't make it right, if the ref does his job properly early on then it stops very easily.

Depends who it is doing it......

Not being alone in the treatment doesn't make it right, if the ref does his job properly early on then it stops very easily.

Not on my watch :-)

I couldn't agree more where refs are concerned,they are poor and inconsistent and they don't clamp down on such behaviour as early as they should.It needs rectifying before a player gets hurt.My point is,Zaha isnt alone here.

Not on my watch :-)

I couldn't agree more where refs are concerned,they are poor and inconsistent and they don't clamp down on such behaviour as early as they should.It needs rectifying before a player gets hurt.My point is,Zaha isnt alone here.

I hope so.

He may not be alone but someone actually voicing it might help change it. I won't hold my breath though.

Couldn't find a thread mods so please move if necessary.

Why all this fuss over Zaha being fouled? Nobody gave a sh1t in the past when David, KdB etc were getting hacked off the pitch. Really, really getting my on my wick. All over BBC is this more BBC bias or is it over Sly Sports as well?

If we had Zaha a continuous shit would still be offered from the likes of the BBC and the RDAHMeedya generally. Zaha gets fouled, no doubt, but no more than Sterling. They are extremely pacy wingers and full backs can only cope with their speed is by fouling them. But I had to laugh at one point during Saturday's game. I said to the guys "Look at that! Two fouls there and we get a throw.!" The joke is that the person fouled gets a yellow card for doing more vigorously what the fuckin' ref should be doing.

So if KDB complained after each one on him last year then someone could say he shares a dressing room with Aguero who has history with two footed lunges and elbows?
He hardly "has history with two footed lunges and elbows", but why I'm I not surprised you'd be on here being contrary about one of the players you supposedly support. Aguero also gets some shit treatment, and its a wonder he doesn't react to it a lot more than he does.

More than happy for Zaha to highlight shit refereeing, its a pity more players don't do it, especially some of our own.

He hardly "has history with two footed lunges and elbows", but why I'm I not surprised you'd be on here being contrary about one of the players you supposedly support. Aguero also gets some shit treatment, and its a wonder he doesn't react to it a lot more than he does.

More than happy for Zaha to highlight shit refereeing, its a pity more players don't do it, especially some of our own.

How many examples can you give of Puncheon going for players? Everyone is saying Zaha cannot complain because his teammates carry out the same treatment to players. That is all on the basis of one fixture last year. I am not calling Aguero out but considering he has nailed Luiz horribly twice whilst also being banned for elbowing you cannot use that logic fairly can you? Every team will have players in it that may have caused bad tackles in the past, Christ we had De Jong. That doesn't mean if you are on a game by game basis singled out and fouled without any action taking place that it is acceptable?

I am defending Zaha because he is right in what he is saying, just as Hazard is and if Sterling said similar I would be in full agreement without being biased and moving the goalposts to suit my team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.