Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

I hope they do it, but it has been a feature for too long. They should get a result, but I am confident that come the end of the game it will be the same old story.
Spurs always rolled over at Old Trafford for years, that changed this season. Hearts always roll over for Rangers. City always seem to roll over at Anfield . Hopefully both change like Spurs at OT has done

Chance for Celtic to move with in 3 points, be top by end of month hopefully

Just had a look at the table, Hearts, Hibs and Kilmarnock WTF is going on up there lol

Just had a look at the table, Hearts, Hibs and Kilmarnock WTF is going on up there lol
I know, all playing well, the scumbos are unbeaten and already beaten Celtic, Kilmarnock won again yesterday away even tho it was only at Dundee and hibs beat Hamilton 6-0

Hope hearts stuff.rangers today, but I also hope the title.race is hearts/hibs and celtic are fucked off along with rangers.

Will be good for scottish football as the 2 glasgow clubs are ****s

Also ultimately hope Hibs win the league

Last edited:
Hearts need to show they can play Rangers without rolling on the bellies.

They can beat them, but I think a wee collapse is on the cards. Hope I’m wrong. History tells us when it comes to Rangers Hearts have a different approach to when they play us.

Hearts need to show they can play Rangers without rolling on the bellies.

They can beat them, but I think a wee collapse is on the cards. Hope I’m wrong. History tells us when it comes to Rangers Hearts have a different approach to when they play us.

Does it? In what way does history tell ‘you’ that? Statistically, Hearts have beaten Celtic more times, yes, but over the centuries not that many more times than they have beaten Rangers, and certainly not enough times to support the oft pedalled trope of some ‘protestant’ love in.

Celtic have traditionally played more football than Rangers, whose teams traditionally relied on physicality, so results against the former are more understandable, but you let yourself down with the ‘rolling on their bellies’ slight. If your own team is not doing as well as it ought this season, you should not be looking for favours elsewhere and seeing conspiracies where there are none.

I hope Hearts and Hibs stuff the Old Firm, but the fact that the latter have had much greater wealth explains why it has happened so rarely, historically.

Does it? In what way does history tell ‘you’ that? Statistically, Hearts have beaten Celtic more times, yes, but over the centuries not that many more times than they have beaten Rangers, and certainly not enough times to support the oft pedalled trope of some ‘protestant’ love in.

Celtic have traditionally played more football than Rangers, whose teams traditionally relied on physicality, so results against the former are more understandable, but you let yourself down with the ‘rolling on their bellies’ slight. If your own team is not doing as well as it ought this season, you should not be looking for favours elsewhere and seeing conspiracies where there are none.

I hope Hearts and Hibs stuff the Old Firm, but the fact that the latter have had much greater wealth explains why it has happened so rarely, historically.

I posted stats that showed of the last 84 games Rangers have won 55, Hearts 15. I think that tells a story.

You also see the difference of approach. Hearts are right in our faces and end up with about six players booked. That never happens against Rangers, it just doesn’t.

Hearts are going great and playing well. I think they should do them. They are taking massive support away from home which is brilliant for all clubs getting a bit more money. I’m loving them and Hibs going great guns. It’s good for the league. My only concern is Hearts never turn up against them. Today has to be different. If they lose today, this will be the slide out of poll position. In my humble but seldom wrong opinion. :)

A day to stand up. Let’s see how different hearts play today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.