Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Now it’s 3. How many before the end?

Hearts take usual Heart Attack against the Gers.

There’s nothing to see, literally. :)

Meanwhile the Celts also go 3 up. Playing well. Get ready for the slide Jambos. It’s a comin. :)

You called it earlier, piss poor if you are a jambo

I enjoy some of your posts but......I know you've smiled the post but comes across proper raggy.

Scooby Doo was always a favourite as a lad. As for ripping the pish a bit? Well, that’s just the game. There is no malice or hatred in my posts. I save that for Sevco. Your team has improved greatly. I have conceded that. You still have a way to go though, particularly mentally.

You have seen how we lost belief for a while and it can all fall to fuck. We regained it yesterday. Rangers are on a crest of a deluded wave that sees them as world beaters. We will burst that bubble as you should have done yesterday.

Hibs Hearts and Rangers have all improved while we stood still. In January I am hoping our fucktard board finally get at least three players in and ship out about 8.

With our board there is no guarantee of that. They ****s worry me more than any team in the league. It is shaping up as an exciting season. You will be in the mix. After being where you were at just over a year ago, that’s some improvement.

seemed to be the opposite this time
played too open and expansive
bad finishing and a couple of mistakes cost us dearly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.