Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

I know, all playing well, the scumbos are unbeaten and already beaten Celtic, Kilmarnock won again yesterday away even tho it was only at Dundee and hibs beat Hamilton 6-0

Must admit to having a soft spot for Hibs not on religious grounds either as I am not a Catholic lol

Hope hearts stuff.rangers today, but I also hope the title.race is hearts/hibs and celtic are fucked off along with rangers.

Will be good for scottish football as the 2 glasgow clubs are ****s

Also ultimately hope Hibs win the league
The same Glasgow club that Man City couldn’t beat?

The same Glasgow club that Man City couldn’t beat?

And?

Not sure waht that has to do with my post.

I genuimely think both glasgow clubs dropping out of the top 3 and an Edingurgh title battle would be good for tge scottish league.

Also I stand by calling rangers (both original and this present new copy) and celtic bellends, though I prefer celtic if I had to choice

I posted stats that showed of the last 84 games Rangers have won 55, Hearts 15. I think that tells a story.

You also see the difference of approach. Hearts are right in our faces and end up with about six players booked. That never happens against Rangers, it just doesn’t.

Hearts are going great and playing well. I think they should do them. They are taking massive support away from home which is brilliant for all clubs getting a bit more money. I’m loving them and Hibs going great guns. It’s good for the league. My only concern is Hearts never turn up against them. Today has to be different. If they lose today, this will be the slide out of poll position. In my humble but seldom wrong opinion. :)

A day to stand up. Let’s see how different hearts play today.
Hearts have never done well at Ibrox or Parkhead for some reason.
It has got to the stage that I am looking at the performance more than the result.
The amount of times they have not turned up at both grounds is shocking.
Huge test today.Looking for a good performance but worried that we don't turn up again.

Hearts have never done well at Ibrox or Parkhead for some reason.
It has got to the stage that I am looking at the performance more than the result.
The amount of times they have not turned up at both grounds is shocking.
Huge test today.Looking for a good performance but worried that we don't turn up again.

You will send out a strong signal today if you do. It’s games like this that tell you all you need to know.

I posted stats that showed of the last 84 games Rangers have won 55, Hearts 15. I think that tells a story.

You also see the difference of approach. Hearts are right in our faces and end up with about six players booked. That never happens against Rangers, it just doesn’t.

Hearts are going great and playing well. I think they should do them. They are taking massive support away from home which is brilliant for all clubs getting a bit more money. I’m loving them and Hibs going great guns. It’s good for the league. My only concern is Hearts never turn up against them. Today has to be different. If they lose today, this will be the slide out of poll position. In my humble but seldom wrong opinion. :)

A day to stand up. Let’s see how different hearts play today.

Your snapshot of games happens to include a time when Rangers invested an unprecedented amount of money into Scottish football and swept all before them, including Celtic. Indeed, the same site shows that the Hearts record against Celtic, which measures over 98 games rather than 84 games is equally poor, so as I say, little difference between them historically.

You should also note that one of those 84 games saw Hearts go to Ibrox and have 4 (four) men sent off, and just as many bookings as well, but of course that 'never happens, it just doesn't', Indeed, Hearts, in their history, have had more players sent off against Rangers than they have against any other team, but don't ever let accuracy get in the way of your underlying narrative. ;-)

Worse defending I’ve ever seen for Rangers 1st goal.

Now it’s 3. How many before the end?

Hearts take usual Heart Attack against the Gers.

There’s nothing to see, literally. :)

Meanwhile the Celts also go 3 up. Playing well. Get ready for the slide Jambos. It’s a comin. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.