Ticket Exchange

And the people who are ill or in hospital who would attend but cannot

And what about the ones whose budgies have got dodgy tummies.

I tend to back the Club (unless they are out of order) so if they are happy with six games then that’s fine with me.

Not to pander to all supporters. Just those who want a season card but can’t make half the games.

I can only make around 90% of the games so I personally think it is a good scheme.

The club have already got their money so they aren't losing out on that, but they may see a non-attendance as an opportunity to resell the seat to someone who will spend money in the bar/club shop, etc - that they would otherwise be losing out on. Plus it may help the keep the empty seat brigade quiet.

So saying that the club are doing it to appease one set of fans is doesn't make any sense to me. They wouldn't have gone to the trouble to implement it if there was nothing in it for them too.

I can only make around 90% of the games so I personally think it is a good scheme.

The club have already got their money so they aren't losing out on that, but they may see a non-attendance as an opportunity to resell the seat to someone who will spend money in the bar/club shop, etc - that they would otherwise be losing out on. Plus it may help the keep the empty seat brigade quiet.

So saying that the club are doing it to appease one set of fans is doesn't make any sense to me. They wouldn't have gone to the trouble to implement it if there was nothing in it for them too.

The Club are doing it for the fans and have to make the scheme more appealing because of the volume of people using unofficial ticket exchanges.

Btw last time I checked 90 percent was well over half mate.

For me they do it for one thing - money. They sell on the ticket for more than they refund to the season ticket holder and get the benefit of people spending in the bars and shops.

And what about the ones whose budgies have got dodgy tummies.

I tend to back the Club (unless they are out of order) so if they are happy with six games then that’s fine with me.
The only reason I sold was because we were on holiday for the first 2 home games, it’s the last time I will be using the exchange tho in future I will use the fb ticket pages or leave our seats empty. Rang customer services yesterday to be told they don’t know when the glitch will be sorted and won’t be paid out until it is despite there own t&cs stating 45 days. They are able to collect cup scheme payments on time tho.

The only reason I sold was because we were on holiday for the first 2 home games, it’s the last time I will be using the exchange tho in future I will use the fb ticket pages or leave our seats empty. Rang customer services yesterday to be told they don’t know when the glitch will be sorted and won’t be paid out until it is despite there own t&cs stating 45 days. They are able to collect cup scheme payments on time tho.

Good for you

Did you get paid yet?

No (57 days now!). I got this email from the club on Friday:

Thank you for your email.
In response we can only apologise that you still have not received the funds for the sale of your ticket.

The process can take upto 45 for the funds to be transferred however we have encountered a few technical issues in processing the transfers. Our technical team are looking into this and we are hoping to have the funds transferred or some sort of communication being sent out making you aware of when this will happen before the end of the week.

I hope this helps with your query, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.