Have we ever retained a trophy?

Yep, nailed on to win the “losing against Wigan” cup. Which brings me to a question: their ex-chairman, Dave Whelan I think his name is - heard he broke his leg in a cup final. Can anyone confirm as can’t find anything on internet and never seen him mention it. Ta
when was this,news to me

Need to be quicker off the mark, mate.

BTW I like your use of the word "Bizz". It should make a comeback.

Usage of the word bizz is one of the undoubted benefits of a 1970s Cheadle Hulme grammar school education

Yep, nailed on to win the “losing against Wigan” cup. Which brings me to a question: their ex-chairman, Dave Whelan I think his name is - heard he broke his leg in a cup final. Can anyone confirm as can’t find anything on internet and never seen him mention it. Ta

Yeah, it was in the 1960 final when he was playing for Blackburn. They bamfed on and on about it in the run up to the 2013 final. Can't for the life of me remember that game though...

OOH, get you!

We also used it at 1970s Plant Hill in Higher Blackley, I'll have you know!

;-)
...and Central High at the same time. I got in the shit (ahem) for giggling like a schoolboy when reading about the Bismarck in history

It'll all change at the end of this season. We WILL retain that league! CTID

This is the main target this season. No team has retained the title since 2009. It's been a decade. If City want to punctuate their dominance, this is it. Going back to back puts you on a perch as the dominant force in a league. I think Guardiola knows that and will go all-out to get this one.

This is the main target this season. No team has retained the title since 2009. It's been a decade. If City want to punctuate their dominance, this is it. Going back to back puts you on a perch as the dominant force in a league. I think Guardiola knows that and will go all-out to get this one.
Yes pal, Pep knows the dance. He'll want to dominate that league for his remaiming time, and in doing so, making us the dominant force of the last 10-15 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.