Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look on rawk at the general Man City thread. I could only stomach the last page and didn’t want to go any further back. Do they think we’re owned by the Saudis or something?

I was not referring to kev’s Goalscoring, at least I didn’t mean to. Kev was the best player in the best team the prem has ever seen. Up until Christmas every pundit I remember hearing had him as the player of the season. It was only when Salah hit form, and I emphasis hit form, did the pundits start to consider the “king of Egypt”. As his purple patch continued the pundits changed their minds completely. Salah scored more goals in the first half of the season than Kev did in the second half? So what? If the player of the season is just based on goal scoring why have a golden boot winner?
The golden boot is for Harry Kane's otherwise empty trophy cabinet.

I was not referring to kev’s Goalscoring, at least I didn’t mean to. Kev was the best player in the best team the prem has ever seen. Up until Christmas every pundit I remember hearing had him as the player of the season. It was only when Salah hit form, and I emphasis hit form, did the pundits start to consider the “king of Egypt”. As his purple patch continued the pundits changed their minds completely. Salah scored more goals in the first half of the season than Kev did in the second half? So what? If the player of the season is just based on goal scoring why have a golden boot winner?
If Sergio gets the Golden boot this season will he be player of the season. Will he fuck. That will tell us everything we already know.

Just had a look on rawk at the general Man City thread. I could only stomach the last page and didn’t want to go any further back. Do they think we’re owned by the Saudis or something?

Yes they do. They don't understand the ownership situation at all and spout a whole bunch of slander against them. Keep on saying we are state owned etc. People are stupid, leave it at that.

Yes they do. They don't understand the ownership situation at all and spout a whole bunch of slander against them. Keep on saying we are state owned etc. People are stupid, leave it at that.
Probably because Simon Jordan on talksport repeats every week that we are state owned,he won't have it that we are not

You were expecting dipper fans to know the truth ?

That's a real leap of faith.

If Sergio gets the Golden boot this season will he be player of the season. Will he fuck. That will tell us everything we already know.
We'll score the most goals....concede the least....Sergio will be top scorer....Probably win the league and a cup.....but Hazard nailed on already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.