Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok folks, I can clear up who was to blame for the coach fiasco . I was speaking to a City steward on the tram after the match, he is also a steward at Liverpool and was 'working' that night. Now brace yourself.. .he confirmed that the bad eggs were not 'scoussers', they were cockneys and Norwegians. Got that? Bloke stood behind me heard this and respectfully told him he was talkin bollox. Gotta say, I agreed.

Of course he is talking bollocks, we all know it was Chelsea fans, unless that"s what he was meaning when he said cockneys.

Ok folks, I can clear up who was to blame for the coach fiasco . I was speaking to a City steward on the tram after the match, he is also a steward at Liverpool and was 'working' that night. Now brace yourself.. .he confirmed that the bad eggs were not 'scoussers', they were cockneys and Norwegians. Got that? Bloke stood behind me heard this and respectfully told him he was talkin bollox. Gotta say, I agreed.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. It's like the bubonic plague around here.

Maybe you should read back as nobody has said they won't be our main rivals, however @Mallorca Blue keeps repeating the same old message that the dippers ain't playing their best but when they do blah blah blah.
There is nothing to back this up apart from the form of the front 3 compared to last season. The thing is Salah has NEVER played to that level before and may NEVER replicate that level again, last season he carried them.

Nobody knows if they have a next level that can consistently achieved its just conjecture.
Salah is the most overrated player currently playing in the league. Form is temporary, class is permanent. I can not remember a past player of the season based on half a season of goalscoring form. Kev did it consistently all last season.

They were shite again yesterday!

I don’t know what to expect from their season really. They’ve been bobbins and have been very fortunate to achieve the points total they have with just getting away with winning the points they did against Brighton, Chelsea, us and Huddersfield (and even Palace where without the Salah dive for the penalty it’d have been 0-0 for a long time).

But are they going to finally come unstuck and get the points their performances deserve or are they going to click and get better?
Two things are for certain: their luck will run out and if they do get better they will not be able to keep it up over the course of the whole season.

An ex-work colleague rag used to wind me up by saying he hated the scousers more than us, as we posed no threat... And here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.