United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can there be a fix for a club whose transfer policy is to simply buy any player that we are reported in the press as showing an interest in, at an inflated price,with utterly ridiculous wages offered? It is inherrently broken!
At least 2 consistently on their bench (if in the squad at all) with a wage bill which is just about as ridiculous as their whole situation. It will be completely broke soon!

errr...... get Der Spiegel to do a hatchet job on us to get some sort of sanctions against us - join a super league of the creaking old guard - play Bayern, Real, Barca and repeat every month..........simples really - fixed by their standards

Reactions: dom

Little piece of information for those who watch the press.

Stephen Howson and Jamie Jackson. 57mins 45 seconds. Jamie Jackson explains his son is a Utd fan and he's a lapsed Forest fan who takes his son to Utd.

Jamie Jackson is the Manchester football correspondent for the Guardian.

Utd want to spend c. £100m in the January transfer window. Top target is a central defender. No names mentioned. It's not worth watching.

Little piece of information for those who watch the press.

Stephen Howson and Jamie Jackson. 57mins 45 seconds. Jamie Jackson explains his son is a Utd fan and he's a lapsed Forest fan who takes his son to Utd.

Jamie Jackson is the Manchester football correspondent for the Guardian.

Utd want to spend c. £100m in the January transfer window. Top target is a central defender. No names mentioned. It's not worth watching.

Lapsed Forest fan? Wtf does that mean? Maybe as soon as they started struggling I stopped supporting. Great morals & I can see his son becoming a lapsed Raggy.

Yep, I have copied the list below.

Riyad Mahrez £60M
Aymeric Laporte £57M
Kevin De Bruyne £55M
Benjamin Mendy £49M
Kyle Walker £48M
John Stones £47.5M
Raheem Sterling £44M
Bernardo Silva £43M
Leroy Sané £37M
Ederson £34.2M

Total cost: £ 474,7

Paul Pogba £89.3M
Romelu Lukaku £75M
Ángel Di María £59.7M
Fred £47M
Nemanja Matić £40M
Juan Mata £37.1M
Anthony Martial £36M
Victor Lindelöf £31M
Eric Bailly £30M
Morgan Schneiderlin £30M

Total cost: £475,1
Remember when Morgan Schneiderlin was the best young midfielder around? Fucking lol.

It was as close as they ever got to Wesley...

I think they`ll have the same problem this year and miss out on a domestic cup.

giphy.gif

Yep, I have copied the list below.

Riyad Mahrez £60M
Aymeric Laporte £57M
Kevin De Bruyne £55M
Benjamin Mendy £49M
Kyle Walker £48M
John Stones £47.5M
Raheem Sterling £44M
Bernardo Silva £43M
Leroy Sané £37M
Ederson £34.2M

Total cost: £ 474,7

Paul Pogba £89.3M
Romelu Lukaku £75M
Ángel Di María £59.7M
Fred £47M
Nemanja Matić £40M
Juan Mata £37.1M
Anthony Martial £36M
Victor Lindelöf £31M
Eric Bailly £30M
Morgan Schneiderlin £30M

Total cost: £475,1
'Radamel Falcao: The shocking cost to Manchester United of striker's ill-fated loan'
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ited-of-strikers-ill-fated-loan-10274305.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.