The Boxing thread

I could see Wilder v AJ in April and Whyte v Fury. We need a fourth fighter to make it work and Whyte has earned the right to be that now.

I reckon we'll get an AJ-Whyte match in April tbh, it's probably the best fight for him to take while the Wilder-Fury stuff is going on, seeing as Whyte probably should have gotten a shot at Wilder.
Hopefully, hard to know in this pantomime of a sport.

I watched Carl in the ams. Sadly he is done in my opinion the link up with Jamie Moore hasnt worked for me. Frampton has the talent and the ability to beat Warrington with the right game plan. Tonight they went in thinking they could ko him. Carl is a great fighter on the back foot. He fought the wrong fight. I dont want to be disrespectful if you cant beat Warrington then getting the bigger fights with Santa Cruz and Gary Russell Jnr aint gonna happen. He was a great Super Bamtamweight with KO power but the move up the weight he has lost that power and is not the fighter he was at Super Bamtamweight. He is a smart lad Frampton has made his money and has been advised well by his people generally. Now if Frampton wants to fight on who he goes with now the Warren 3 fight deal is over. I just dont see him having the passion there to get back to the top of the game.

I watched Carl in the ams. Sadly he is done in my opinion the link up with Jamie Moore hasnt worked for me. Frampton has the talent and the ability to beat Warrington with the right game plan. Tonight they went in thinking they could ko him. Carl is a great fighter on the back foot. He fought the wrong fight. I dont want to be disrespectful if you cant beat Warrington then getting the bigger fights with Santa Cruz and Gary Russell Jnr aint gonna happen. He was a great Super Bamtamweight with KO power but the move up the weight he has lost that power and is not the fighter he was at Super Bamtamweight. He is a smart lad Frampton has made his money and has been advised well by his people generally. Now if Frampton wants to fight on who he goes with now the Warren 3 fight deal is over. I just dont see him having the passion there to get back to the top of the game.
Frampton has been a top fighter but now at 31yrs of age sadly his best fighting days are behind him & its got nothing to do with who was training him he got schooled of Warrington last night & was close to being stopped a couple of times, though i think gary russell jnr beats warrington but to say if Frampton can't beat Warrington then the bigger fights won't happen is not giving the credit he deserves the lad is a much better fighter than a lot of people thought including myself his last two fights have shown he can live with the top fighters in his weight division & also beat them so fair doo's to him .

Warrington was class and fair play too him. Gutted for Carl, clearly not at the level when he beat Cruz in Brooklyn. Maybe its time to call it a day, he's made a few quid and has his health.

Not sure why Millers in the mix with AJ, not a fight the public want to see. Some left hook on DW, Chisora gave it a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.