Prince Edward what's the point.

I have to go back to work now but some Royals earned their keep and have been mentioned in my role of honour above.

Keep up with the thread Mr Nimrod Eddies medals have already been listed and everyone agrees he was not a military man.I gave you a list of serving Royals that have been to a warzone and served their country .You cannot tar all with the same brush.Charles served on Bronington a mine hunter but never saw active service.The insult is only from you denigrating those in warzones. Shame on you young man !
Your brainwashed, to you the Royal family are gods, to me theyre a completely screwed up family of oddballs who would fit well in a re-enactment of the Mad Hatters tea party.

Your brainwashed, to you the Royal family are gods, to me theyre a completely screwed up family of oddballs who would fit well in a re-enactment of the Mad Hatters tea party.

Never said they were god's.I merely replied to your assertion that they were all medal frauds.I have to go now as Camilla's calling..

Last edited:
I had him down as a gay film producer...I think Magicpole knew that before you mate..

i did wonder how he managed to get Sophie preggers.. Twice?

i bet he asked his big bro Charles, or Harry to help him out in that department!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.