Madeleine McCann

They were close but it depends what your definition of close is. There was a wall and a swimming pool in between their table and the apartment - you could throw a stone from their table and hit the apartment door.

Hindsight is a wonderful/terrible thing, I reckon they probably felt incredibly safe in that resort.
Clearly not close enough

They were close but it depends what your definition of close is. There was a wall and a swimming pool in between their table and the apartment - you could throw a stone from their table and hit the apartment door.

Hindsight is a wonderful/terrible thing, I reckon they probably felt incredibly safe in that resort.

200m is eight normal (or 4 Olympic) swimming pools end on end- thats one hell of a throw.

However close the restaurant was is irrelevant , how on earth could you sit there enjoying a meal & a drink while chit chatting with your friends while your 3 year old may wake up in a dark apartment crying for her mum or dad,the thought of it makes me sick , did these excuse for parents never even think of that, did it never occur to them ? They neglected their duties as parents & their daughter has paid the price.

Don't forget the other two younger twins , what 1 and half years old . Who in their right mind leaves kids that young on their own to just go and get pissed with friends ?

I’m surprised the neglect angle is being debated on this thread.

You simply do not leave 3 children aged 3 and under unattended, with the doors open, whilst you are located 200m away.

It is that simple.

If the child has been abducted, their absence has made that possible.

If the child has got up and wandered off and got lost, their absence has made that possible.

There is no way of getting around that.

The parents (and the rest of their party) have been neglectful.

You simply do not leave 3 children aged 3 and under unattended, with the doors open, whilst you are located 200m away.

It is that simple.

If the child has got up and wandered off and got lost, their absence has made that possible.

They weren’t 200m away, it was 77.38 metres.

It is that simple.

They’d booked the table for the duration of their holiday as well. It wasn’t a one off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.