Madeleine McCann

They were having dinner next door outside and going back every 20 mins in a family holiday resort, surrounded by other families.

I used to think it was neglect until I realised how close it was and that they regularly checked the kids - and the environment they were in.

You and I weren’t there and don’t know how safe they felt.

The abductor(s) had probably been watching them for several days.

Across Europe families would have been doing the same, until this crime took place.
Let me ask you this. If your kid asked you why didn't you come to see them when they were crying the night previous, would you leave them alone again?
Don't think I would

Did they commit a crime by leaving a child under the age of 12 unattended? I know it was common in England in the 60’s and 70’s (my parents did it). Just wondering if it is legal to do do in Portugal.

Did they commit a crime by leaving a child under the age of 12 unattended? I know it was common in England in the 60’s and 70’s (my parents did it). Just wondering if it is legal to do do in Portugal.
It depends whether it would come under neglect. Imo it probably would do

Leaving them alone is an ambiguous phrase.

You leave your kids alone when you sleep in the room next door.

For me it’s all about the specific circumstances.
Not here it's not, and using the "leaving your kids in their bedroom next door" analogy is preposterous.

Madeliene McCann is more than likely dead because of their decision. I don't believe a lot of the shite around this case, but I'm stunned that anyone thinks leaving those kids alone while they fucked off is ok.

Let me ask you this. If your kid asked you why didn't you come to see them when they were crying the night previous, would you leave them alone again?
Don't think I would

Neither of us know the conversations that happened following the child saying this.

Kids cry and say things like that all the time.

All I’m saying is it’s difficult to understand things from the McCanns point of view in the build up.

Not here it's not, and using the "leaving your kids in their bedroom next door" analogy is preposterous.

Madeliene McCann is more than likely dead because of their decision. I don't believe a lot of the shite around this case, but I'm stunned that anyone thinks leaving those kids alone while they fucked off is ok.
Absolutely not ok , the pair of em should be in prison .

I’m saying it’s not specific and I’m not saying sleeping in the room next door is the same at all.

My point is stating “leaving them alone” doesn’t necessarily help as a statement by itself. Every kid is alone at times we need to evaluate to what extent.

Saying “they fucked off” doesn’t help either.

They could see half the apartment from their dining table, you could throw a stone to it.

She’s likely dead because a gang coordinated an abduction by likely studying their movements for almost a week.

It’s a tragic incident and I feel the people that constantly berate grieving parents need to back off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.