FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Has anybody recd their tickets yet. What are the physical differences between an adult and junior ticket?
I am not going to this one as my son has something on that weekend so we can't make it. But, from memory, in the past when we have had a junior ticket it has just had the top corner ripped off, although for the carabao cup final it hadn't been taken off so both were identical.

Th
I am not going to this one as my son has something on that weekend so we can't make it. But, from memory, in the past when we have had a junior ticket it has just had the top corner ripped off, although for the carabao cup final it hadn't been taken off so both were identical.
Thanks mate know they were the same for the league Cup as I accidently ordered an over 65 ticket and used it ok
Was just wandering if anyone had seen them for the semi

I have to laugh at the Blues who wouldn’t give our fans until pay day to hand over the currently empty blocks. There will be unallocated blocks next to the Brighton fans that haven’t been allocated that should be made available first to Brighton if they have extra demand. That also helps with segregation.

Thanks for the welcome, feeback and kind wishes, and especially the heads up about the Jerk Chicken.

We have about 4000 left from our initial allocation and no sign of them being offered to non members at this time, so it's possibly we might flog a few more if they become available. Will your tickets go to an absolute general sale, ie without the need to have attended a game?

I suggested they should do something like this last week. They’ve left this a bit late where people will already have made more expensive plans. Hopefully it’s still early enough for people who may have been thinking about not going to get on them.

1894 group raised the suggestion to our contacts at the club and they have pulled through with it. I suppose it's a case of better late than never?

1894 group raised the suggestion to our contacts at the club and they have pulled through with it. I suppose it's a case of better late than never?
Better late than never indeed but what would have been better for all albeit a lot more expensive for the club would be to subsidise the tickets. Subsidising a coach by £20 per person for even 1,000 people is £20k which a day's pay or less for a lot of our players. Knocking £20 off per ticket for everyone equates to circa £660k based on 32k tickets. Yes it's more expensive but City benefit from a sold out end and every supporter also benefits and it has the knock on feel good factor from every fan. I also doubt whether 1,000 fans will take advantage as many will already have sorted out transport prior to the announcement

Better late than never indeed but what would have been better for all albeit a lot more expensive for the club would be to subsidise the tickets. Subsidising a coach by £20 per person for even 1,000 people is £20k which a day's pay or less for a lot of our players. Knocking £20 off per ticket for everyone equates to circa £660k based on 32k tickets. Yes it's more expensive but City benefit from a sold out end and every supporter also benefits and it has the knock on feel good factor from every fan. I also doubt whether 1,000 fans will take advantage as many will already have sorted out transport prior to the announcement

...and let's be honest, how many people want to travel to Wembley on a dry coach?

City should open all our blocks, within those not available are a number of cheaper tickets, instead of the mire expensive ones available

That's true, but the clubs position would be 'we don't control the ticket prices, we can control our official transport'.

I'd always like to see players chipping in for this type of thing. Consider how Kompany is donating his entire salary to homelessness charities etc. I often wonder what I'd do if I were a pro footballer. Imagine the praise a player would receive if they said 'I'm going to donate 10% of my wage to subsidise tickets for our away supporters this season'.

1 player earning £200k per week, wants to subsidise 2 league away games each month. Average away allocation is 3,000 tickets, and they are willing to donate 10% of their wage towards this. That would save each supporter £13 on their ticket. Reducing the average price from £30 to around £17. And the guy still has another £720k to play with that month. If I played for City, the love and affection from the fans would be worth more to me than an extra 10% when I'm already set for life. Imagine if the whole squad agreed to pay just 1% of their salary towards helping us fans. That would probably pay for everything, tickets, transport etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.