FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Morning Gents,

As a Brighton fan, I guess we are a little more excited about this fixture. I’ve been keeping a close eye on our ticket sale and reporting back on our forum. We’ve got about 7000 to shift with our season ticket holders able to buy ax extra two from 9am today. Consensus is we should sell out by the weekend.

I think the schedule is crap for you guys but hope you shift your tickets so its a full Wembley.

Reading it’s the more expensive tickets you are yet to sell. For us it’s the opposite as guessing our lot are making the most of a trip thats been a 36 year wait! I read some blocks were being held back. Do you know what block numbers? Trying to figure if there is a hope we might get them if required?

Really looking forward to our big day but remembering we have a huge league game this weekend.

Good stuff mate. I’m still waiting for Gordon Smith to bury that chance.

We will shift a load more tickets yet but I think some Blue are waiting for payday (as there is no pressure to buy for once). I can understand why fans won’t buy the most expesive seats and the FA take the piss with a double whammy of semis at Wembley and high ticket prices.

If Clubs sell out their allocation quickly then they normally get some extra tickets to sell. We have been given an extra 1,500 tickets for recent League Cup Finals.

Morning Gents,

As a Brighton fan, I guess we are a little more excited about this fixture. I’ve been keeping a close eye on our ticket sale and reporting back on our forum. We’ve got about 7000 to shift with our season ticket holders able to buy ax extra two from 9am today. Consensus is we should sell out by the weekend.

I think the schedule is crap for you guys but hope you shift your tickets so its a full Wembley.

Reading it’s the more expensive tickets you are yet to sell. For us it’s the opposite as guessing our lot are making the most of a trip thats been a 36 year wait! I read some blocks were being held back. Do you know what block numbers? Trying to figure if there is a hope we might get them if required?

Really looking forward to our big day but remembering we have a huge league game this weekend.
Hope you all enjoy the day fella but, not too much.

As tim posted 'Smith must score' still gives me shudders.

Good stuff mate. I’m still waiting for Gordon Smith to bury that chance.

We will shift a load more tickets yet but I think some Blue are waiting for payday (as there is no pressure to buy for once). I can understand why fans won’t buy the most expesive seats and the FA take the piss with a double whammy of semis at Wembley and high ticket prices.

If Clubs sell out their allocation quickly then they normally get some extra tickets to sell. We have been given an extra 1,500 tickets for recent League Cup Finals.

Given that very few neutrals will want to attend this game, I cant see Brighton being restricted in how many tickets they want to sell, within reason.

Morning Gents,

Do not eat the Jamaican jerk chicken in the Green Man if you want to live.

Welcome BHAFC301976BFrw*%DE231SF. If you sold out your allocation I for one would not have a problem with you being offered more, I hope they have catered for that in terms of what has been released already. Despite some of the wet knickers on here worried what yoonited fans might say a lot of this is down to cost and travel. This is the third time (4th if you include Spurs) that we have been to Wembley this season have a great day out just don't win. Think of it this way, if we win the treble or quad it will really piss the dippers and rags off so if you can do your part it will help.

We all know this isn’t going to sell out, so I think it makes sense to offer Brighton more tickets. Didn’t we get offered more for the Wigan 2013 final?

Absolutely - better than having empty seats.

I think each side get a big allocation, and then there are others allocated later depending on how the sales go and club requests. I expect Wolves will have more of those than Watford in the other match.

To answer the question from the Brighton fan about blocks, we haven't sold any tickets from blocks 518 to 526. Must be about 8000 at a guess.

Morning Gents,

Going off the seating plan, I'd say there is a good chance of you being offered some more seats in the top tier (opposite the tunnel) as those have never gone on sale. All the other blocks went on sale so there will be City fans in them (even if its just sporadically in some).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.