FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

But even our fans that have been to a zillion games can’t buy a ticket. We need a membership which is another £20. Easier to buy a ticket in your end. Grrrrrr

Just tried to get on website yo buy a couple for friends pop up box stated I was in queue and was no 2494 so demand must have gone crazy tonight presume people paid at the end of month getting

Doesn’t look like it from the planner. Prob the shit website playing up

Unless its all Brighton fans buying in our end now its gone to a total general sale

Is it on general sale without purchase history?

Brighton fan in peace.....
I dont understand why people are caught up in how many tickets we all sell. It was always more likely that we would sell out, given that its only our 2nd fa cup semi final. Obviously in my heart of hearts we have a mountain to climb to beat you guys, but after the way we beat Millwall i guess anything can happen. I think the best we can hope for is to keep the score down and enjoy our day out. Pessimistic i know, but more than likely realistic. The tickets are pricey and and least im lucky to live closer to wembley than i do the Amex (i have a 190 mile round trip for just the home games).
Whatever happens im sure that it will be noisy from both ends next week... our objectives are totally different and given our next 2 games will more than likely define our season, i hope that by the time we meet we wont have to be looking over our shoulder too much in the league.....
Think you will give us a hell of a game , always admired your supporters with the shit you had over the years .Think your manager is a diamond who is respected throughout the game .Enjoy your day / weekend out but hope you don't have anything to celebrate lol

Makes me laugh, every time we're at Wembley we get seat counters, I'm sure it will sell out. And before anyone asks I'm going and I'm going to Spurs at home C/L.

Prices are so disappointing for this game and the being higher than Carabao Cup final is frankly a joke. The FA really don't give a shit about fans or else why would they ask thousands from Manchester to travel up at a ridiculous time with no guarantee of trains to bring them back either. I've taken 5 for this game but would've taken another 2 or 3 had the price not been so high. So very short sighted. Sadly though the other 3 semi finalists will take up the tickets irrespective of price because they don't see many semi finals - I get it and I'd be the same.

Prices are so disappointing for this game and the being higher than Carabao Cup final is frankly a joke. The FA really don't give a shit about fans or else why would they ask thousands from Manchester to travel up at a ridiculous time with no guarantee of trains to bring them back either. I've taken 5 for this game but would've taken another 2 or 3 had the price not been so high. So very short sighted. Sadly though the other 3 semi finalists will take up the tickets irrespective of price because they don't see many semi finals - I get it and I'd be the same.
How is the SF cash distributed? Is the money distributed on the basis of ticket sales or evenly between the two semi-finalists.

In Scotland, the gate money for the two Scottish Cup SFs is distributed equally between the four clubs involved (minus the SFA cut!). This helped the smaller clubs as, for example, in 2016 when one SF was between Sevco (Rangers) and Celtic (attendance 50,069) and the other between Dundee United and Hibernian (attendance 19,651). All four clubs received the same cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.