FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

Well it is what it is, but God help us if we get to the champs league final, what is it a ticket £150 each plus travel plus food drink, phew get ready blues get ready :-)

London away tomorrow,
semi final
London away 3 days after
London away week after
Easter holidays a week away
Possible european semi trip overseas
Brighton away
Judging if you need money for another trip to wembley
Possible weekend in spain start of june
Summerer holiday planning

All that to come up in next 2 months, it is completely understandable people are picking and choosing what is a priority.

I am going tomorrow, the semi and spurs in the CL and have booked a weekeend in brighton, all the ast 3 is because a mate is driving otgerwise I wouldn't have done the semi or spurs.

If we don't sell out and people want to slag us, well fuck them only people who ever talk this shite are the ones who never go anyway
Just add to this what boils
My piss after doing all that the likes of laporte troop straight down the tunnel without acknowledging what we as fans have sacrificed to be there.

London away tomorrow,
semi final
London away 3 days after
London away week after
Easter holidays a week away
Possible european semi trip overseas
Brighton away
Judging if you need money for another trip to wembley
Possible weekend in spain start of june
Summerer holiday planning

All that to come up in next 2 months, it is completely understandable people are picking and choosing what is a priority.

I am going tomorrow, the semi and spurs in the CL and have booked a weekeend in brighton, all the ast 3 is because a mate is driving otgerwise I wouldn't have done the semi or spurs.

If we don't sell out and people want to slag us, well fuck them only people who ever talk this shite are the ones who never go anyway

Yep, spot on.

It's also worth noting that United didn't sell out their semi-final against Everton in 2016. That's not a myth peddled by City fans either - it came from a match-going United fan on Red Cafe when some of their armchair fans were trying to take the piss out of us having a couple of thousand unsold tickets for our semi against Arsenal in 2017 (which eventually all sold anyway), but as soon as he stuck his head above the parapet to set the record straight with that piece of information about their semi the year before they all suddenly disappeared funnily enough

Yep, spot on.

It's also worth noting that United didn't sell out their semi-final against Everton in 2016. That's not a myth peddled by City fans either - it came from a match-going United fan on Red Cafe when some of their armchair fans were trying to take the piss out of us having a couple of thousand unsold tickets for our semi against Arsenal in 2017 (which eventually all sold anyway), but as soon as he stuck his head above the parapet to set the record straight with that piece of information about their semi the year before they all suddenly disappeared funnily enough

Taken from the match report rags v Everton semifinal at Wembley 2016

Referee:
Anthony Taylor :)
Attendance:

They didn't sell out the Arsenal FA Cup semi-final replay at Villa Park either. Att: was 30k

When we were shit everyone in and around football used to say how fantastic our fans were. Now that we have a team the envy of the world its human nature that other fans will find something else to pick on. Forget the fact that with all these cup runs we will have played nearly another half season. We are not a rich fan base, and we dont have the tourists to replace the locals yet for games like this. When i was at the league cup final v the dippers a few years back, I dont think i meet a scouser. Lots of swedes and americans though. It was the same at community shield against the rags in 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.