FA Cup Semi Final draw - Brighton

I hope it doesn't sell out,and there are noticeable gaps everywhere.Might make the greedy cvnts think twice.

The FA don't give a fcuk because every other club getting to the semis will sell out their allocation.
I hope there are no noticeable gaps, we need all the support we can get to get us over the line for the rest of the season.

12-13000 at least, loads of cheap ticket left, hardly any of the dearer ones sold, club Wembley nigh on untouched, and 7 blocks not even been on sale,
That's really poor to say we're following one of if not the best premier league teams to grace these shores, maybe it's a good move to put them on open sale with no purchase history.

London away tomorrow,
semi final
London away 3 days after
London away week after
Easter holidays a week away
Possible european semi trip overseas
Brighton away
Judging if you need money for another trip to wembley
Possible weekend in spain start of june
Summerer holiday planning

All that to come up in next 2 months, it is completely understandable people are picking and choosing what is a priority.

I am going tomorrow, the semi and spurs in the CL and have booked a weekeend in brighton, all the ast 3 is because a mate is driving otgerwise I wouldn't have done the semi or spurs.

If we don't sell out and people want to slag us, well fuck them only people who ever talk this shite are the ones who never go anyway

London away tomorrow,
semi final
London away 3 days after
London away week after
Easter holidays a week away
Possible european semi trip overseas
Brighton away
Judging if you need money for another trip to wembley
Possible weekend in spain start of june
Summerer holiday planning

All that to come up in next 2 months, it is completely understandable people are picking and choosing what is a priority.

I am going tomorrow, the semi and spurs in the CL and have booked a weekeend in brighton, all the ast 3 is because a mate is driving otgerwise I wouldn't have done the semi or spurs.

If we don't sell out and people want to slag us, well fuck them only people who ever talk this shite are the ones who never go anyway

I think it’s hard for regular match going fans to do everything. The biggest disappointment for me is the take up from non ST holders. We must have shifted around 3/4000 tickets to this category and we must have many thousands of fans who have been to games who just can’t be bothered with this for whatever reason despite not having the costs you mention above.

As the song goes.....
'Our support is f*cking skint'

Im doing them all, but even with my relatively well paid job...its a stretch financially. Not only because of the upcoming games, but the extra layout because of the cup / champs games since christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.