Why we will win the league!

I think we might have to win every game.

That said if they play like that in their last 6 then they'll need this luck to continue because they were awful 2nd half.

I tell you 3 reasons why they win it:

Mahrez pen miss in 90'.
Pickford gifting them extra two points with a horror mistake in 95'.
And now Lloris does the same in 90'.

Thats right here extra 6 points plus for them.

And I bet when we play Tottenham and they have a good counter chance they gonna score with 1 goal from 1 shot conversion rate.

We will likely have to win every game.
Only the derby is of concern, I don't honestly see Liverpool slipping up anywhere.

Anything could happen. They struggled a lot lately. Only Huddersfield (h) should be a guaranteed 3 points IMO. Saints, Cardiff and Newcastle away might not be cakewalks for them. With them having a lot to play for.

And Chelsea and Wolves at home might cause problems. Especially with them probably having CL semis to focus on as well.

Mahrez pen miss in 90'.

And I bet when we play Tottenham and they have a good counter chance they gonna score with 1 goal from 1 shot conversion rate.
Sperroni as well.

Hopefully a comfortable win vs Cardiff and then they have to do it all over again vs Southampton (a).

Liverpool are the luckiest team to sit top of the table at this stage. Spurs dominating, 3 guilt edge chances to get the winner with Liverpool creating nothing then Lloris does that in last minute to gift them an own goal. First Pickford, then the Fulham keeper now that....seriously jammy. Im sure opposing keepers have a mandate. Good news, Livepool were very poor once again and their outrageous luck must run out at some point.

Some right vaginas on here tonight.

Nothing has changed with their lucky win today.

We need to get a point more than them or beat them on GD.

One game at a time. If we take care of our own business it doesn’t matter what they do. They could win every game by a similar dose of luck. It doesn’t matter as long as we do what we need to do.

Mahrez pen miss in 90'.

Dont forget Salads dives to beat Newcastle and Palace , Fulham keeper drops the ball from a corner on 82 mins then drags back Mane to gift them the 3 points , Offside goal against West Ham.theyve had a shit load of good luck ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.