United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is correct.
Last year when 2 v 0 up at halftime, most of our players were polishing their winners medals, instead of seeing out the rest of the game.
Pep is nota stupid man, and will not let this happen again.
Players will be out for blood in this game. And I expect us to rise above anything they can muster.

The appointment of Solskjaer gave a mediocre squad a well timed boost that coincided with a relatively easy run of games. Now we are seeing what Mourinho knew all along - not enough quality, some problem players and money wasted on dross. Man Yoo have no God given right to win all the time though the way some of their past players speak, you'd be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

I don't know what their finances look like but should they fail again to get CL football you have to wonder what they can spend this summer. Look Liverpool used to dominate, then it was Man Yoo, now City. That's the way it goes. Man Yoo look off the pace and I'm not sure Solskjaer is strong enough to move the club forward.

The fact that they have given contract extensions to a fair number of their mediocre players is what’s going to damage them longer term. I can’t believe they extended Young, Snalling, did they extend the Face?

They needed heavy surgery, very pleasing that Ole didn’t have the stones to do what is required.

After today it’s feasible OGS won’t see out the season

The fact that they have given contract extensions to a fair number of their mediocre players is what’s going to damage them longer term. I can’t believe they extended Young, Snalling, did they extend the Face?
The Face signed a new deal until 2023 in February. I for one hope he got a healthy payrise.

So it will be interesting to see if OGS is true to his word of playing the Unit*d way or not, i will be very surprised if they come at us at all. The last thing he needs is another defeat on his current record. I suspect this will be a game where they park the bus and hope to hit us on the break.

------------------------Eddie-----------------------
Walker------Laporte-------Stones-------Zinch
---------Bernardo----Fenry----Gundo----------
Sterling--------------Aguero---------------Sane
So it will be interesting to see if OGS is true to his word of playing the Unit*d way or not, i will be very surprised if they come at us at all. The last thing he needs is another defeat on his current record. I suspect this will be a game where they park the bus and hope to hit us on the break.

------------------------Eddie-----------------------
Walker------Laporte-------Stones-------Zinch
---------Bernardo----Fenry----Gundo----------
Sterling--------------Aguero---------------Sane
We were told Solskjaer was the answer cos Maureen stifled the players talent.
Now that he's set them free and they're being horsed every week suddenly they need a massive clear out,it's fucking hilarious.

We were told Solskjaer was the answer cos Maureen stifled the players talent.
Now that he's set them free and they're being horsed every week suddenly they need a massive clear out,it's fucking hilarious.
The real truth is that their players are not only shite, but all think they're brilliant and refuse to address their flaws, all their managers bar Maureen have been sub par and Maureen was mid nervous breakdown and the club's senior management are fucking useless.

Oh, their owners are leeches too.

They're fucked in a big way. They've got shitloads of problems and refuse to see them as it requires admitting there's nothing special or unique about their club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.