If We Can Win The League At Brighton

Yes - if it were a 'normal' game, no problem.

BUT it appears our players are going to come back out first before you get presented with the trophy (assuming.....)

How long that takes is anyone's guess - remember we have Glenn Murray - pace is not his strength.

My thoughts are that once our players have walked round most Albion fans will leave, meaning the queues when you leave should be shorter (personally I'll stay - it's not like I'm ever going to see the PL Trophy presented at The Amex again)

Hi Mate,first thing some excellent post/info you've gave,
Just want your opinion on some off your players,stating they want to put a spanner in the works for us,
And wanting Dippers to win,but not mentioning BHA just wanting to win for their own fans..

Did united have to wait a for the home team to do a lap of appreciation when they won it at Middlesbrough or Wigan?

I don't know about Middlesbro or Wigan.
When blackburn won the league at Anfield, Blackburn went straight off the pitch for the Liverpool lap of honour and the presentation was after that.

Is only fair. It is Brighton's last home game and won't take too long. Chance for our fans to get a beer?

Hi Mate,first thing some excellent post/info you've gave,
Just want your opinion on some off your players,stating they want to put a spanner in the works for us,
And wanting Dippers to win,but not mentioning BHA just wanting to win for their own fans..

Yes - saw those - not surprised about Gross - he's friends with Klopp.

Dunk, Ryan and Murray have all come out out in the local press this week more along the line of 'we've been s**t at home since Christmas and want to win the game for the fans', and haven't mentioned Liverpool.

Dunk, Ryan and Murray have all come out out in the local press this week more along the line of 'we've been s**t at home since Christmas and want to win the game for the fans', and haven't mentioned Liverpool.
As a city fan,would be justice/hilarious to us,if Gross fked-up & handed the title to us,
And as you said,you could see the trophy at the Amex..
Fair player to the other players,which i would expect is the reaction the Fans want to hear,

I am certain that Brighton players just want to do well for themselves. Media know that Liverpool need a favour from Brighton so it's a natural angle for them in any interview / comment they make about the game.

I remember Bradford in 89 was the same: blues everywhere trying to buy tickets from locals. I travelled over a week before and blagged a ticket from the ticket office using my student Union card (ie, not a Manchester address).

There will be some blues down there without tickets but it will be hundreds rather than thousands. It’s a fucking long way home on a Sunday, and the game is being shown live at the Etihad.
I was in the Bradford Kop that day. Very lively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.