If We Can Win The League At Brighton

Can’t believe that was nearly 30 years ago. I was in the tiny paddock with my dad and about 8000 bananas. City fans were everywhere in the ground. Hope we don’t leave it that late on Sunday

I am certain that Brighton players just want to do well for themselves. Media know that Liverpool need a favour from Brighton so it's a natural angle for them in any interview / comment they make about the game.

Yeah it is completely expected. They have just had two epic European games and need to hype up this weekend now. The press conferences will be all about Brighton causing an upset. Little will be made of how good Wolves are and their ability to get a result at Anfield.

On paper they have the tougher game than us. But the media quite rightly want to generate hits by bigging up Brighton's chances.

Personally, the sheer effort Liverpool put in on Tuesday will mean Wolves have a great chance. Match their intensity and they can get a result. And all Pep has to do is show the mistakes Barca and Ajax made when in the driving seat. Not slowing the game down, not going for the corner etc. Shows why we did what we did so early against Burnley.

Yeah it is completely expected. They have just had two epic European games and need to hype up this weekend now. The press conferences will be all about Brighton causing an upset. Little will be made of how good Wolves are and their ability to get a result at Anfield.

On paper they have the tougher game than us. But the media quite rightly want to generate hits by bigging up Brighton's chances.

Personally, the sheer effort Liverpool put in on Tuesday will mean Wolves have a great chance. Match their intensity and they can get a result. And all Pep has to do is show the mistakes Barca and Ajax made when in the driving seat. Not slowing the game down, not going for the corner etc. Shows why we did what we did so early against Burnley.
Tuesday to Sunday. They should be recovered.

After the madness of QPR, going 2-1 down to 10 men whilst Utd were winning, there's little point trying to rationalise it out. Nerves wreck games and the pressure is on City now, not Liverpool. I hope for an early goal to settle nerves but expecting it to go the way of the Burnley and Leicester games.

We were towards the back. Got sussed when Morley scored as we went mental.

That has to be the understatement of the year, how were they not going to spot you when you were a) in there end, b) City had just scored and c) you were going mental.

Even Eddy woody Woodward could work that one out.

Tuesday to Sunday. They should be recovered.

After the madness of QPR, going 2-1 down to 10 men whilst Utd were winning, there's little point trying to rationalise it out. Nerves wreck games and the pressure is on City now, not Liverpool. I hope for an early goal to settle nerves but expecting it to go the way of the Burnley and Leicester games.
The only thing I’m consoling myself with at the moment is that in 2012, QPR were fighting relegation. As soon as they they were safe they relaxed and we scored.
2014, West Ham were safe and it was a different story.
Brighton are safe and hopefully will mean they are in a completely different frame of mind than QPR were. Even subconsciously this can make a difference.

However we are away this time.
Roll on Sunday evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.