Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Yet if we win the next two we win a treble of Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup. We have a great young squad and the best manager in the world to develop them. No complaints here.

That’s the spirit. And you’re right, you have very little to moan about. Unlike those of us who follow a team who struggle in the new world order of football. I don’t moan much because it’s just the way it is. I do moan about everything else though. Got to keep my hand in.

That’s the spirit. And you’re right, you have very little to moan about. Unlike those of us who follow a team who struggle in the new world order of football. I don’t moan much because it’s just the way it is. I do moan about everything else though. Got to keep my hand in.

Poor little Celtic, a team who are about to win their third treble in succession. A team whose budget eclipses every other team in Scotland. What a shame.

Has to be spurs, we all know what a first trophy can do for a club/manager in a long time. Spurs wont all of a sudden catch up 20+ points unless they go and spend 200m+ which isn't going to happen.

Don't want liverpool getting any kind of boost or momentum out of this season.

Has to be spurs, we all know what a first trophy can do for a club/manager in a long time. Spurs wont all of a sudden catch up 20+ points unless they go and spend 200m+ which isn't going to happen.

Don't want liverpool getting any kind of boost or momentum out of this season.

exactly this...

As i see it, we lose whoever wins cause the media will give them team of the year ,manager of the year. it s disgusting the bias all the way from the media down.

Our season has been amazing thus far, just want to seal the deal now. Love the Blues,they all were amazing.

dont care who wins really......

This is a choice between dementia or cancer before I kick the bucket.

If Spurs win, I will get over it.

If Liverpool win, it will piss off all the rags..

But as no one really likes the scousers because of their general demeanour, I will roll the die and side with an emphatic Spurs victory with a couple of career ending tackles and the scouse fans causing hell and havoc and getting kicked out of Europe.

Liverpool.

I've never wanted Liverpool to win a bloody corner, never mind a European cup final, but such is the s**tshow we find ourselves in. Spurs cannot win this final under any circumstances. I'll be YNWA-ing at the top of my lungs the whole game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.