Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Spent too much energy hating Liverpool to throw it all away. Spurs to win it in the last minute to crush the dippers would be fantastic viewing.

Anyone but Spurs

Not read the whole thread but from the few pages I have seen looks like you are in the minority. Understand your point of view, I can't be doing with them either but they will have my full support for one night only. Maybe making it a north London double will be some consolation

Tottenham would be undeserving, jammy bastards. Squeaked through the group stage via a last ditch tackle on Icardi vs PSV and then away goaled their way to the final.

Last edited:
Going to swerve this game but will obviously be hoping for Spurs to do them.

Can't be doing with either team/set of fans but if I had to piss on one to put out the fire I'd save a Spurs fan.

Going to swerve this game but will obviously be hoping for Spurs to do them.

Can't be doing with either team/set of fans but if I had to piss on one to put out the fire I'd save a Spurs fan.

Ah just when it seemed chivalry was dead, that is assuming you don't have some weird piss sexual fetish thing going on!

Liverpool are already the net spend champions of the world and spurs are in a CL final with all their academy players.
No one ever mentions how much money any team has spent compared to, Watford, whom are in the FA cup final and none of the other big 6 teams are.

Liverpool are already the net spend champions of the world and spurs are in a CL final with all their academy players.
No one ever mentions how much money any team has spent compared to, Watford, who are in the FA cup final when none of the other big teams are.

Liverpool don’t seem to travel well in this competition if you look at the results in the group stage. It gets better in the knockout stages with results at Porto and Bayern.

Spurs carved out chance after chance in that game at Anfield, this is by no means a foregone conclusion for the dippers who seem to be crowning themselves champions already. Not like them to ever get ahead of themselves is it? They new 19-20 league campaign should have been kicking off in April with the way they were celebrating in December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.