Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

I think it’s a true football saying, the better you are, the luckier you get. You obviously know more about your players and where they are in relation to developing further. But, the fact remains, you are losing to teams who aren’t as good. That fucks me off, so I’m sure it irks you more.
Nah, seen worse and we're still on for 3 trophies. Only thing that irks me is two clubs I despise in a final. If Ajax and Barca had gone through I'd be happy out.

I would rather see anyone (even the Rags) win the Champions League than Liverpool. I despise the club,it’s fans, it’s histree, Klopp - everything about them. So my answer is Spurs. I’ll be playing Chas and Dave round the clock before the match.

I would rather see anyone (even the Rags) win the Champions League than Liverpool. I despise the club,it’s fans, it’s histree, Klopp - everything about them. So my answer is Spurs. I’ll be playing Chas and Dave round the clock before the match.

Is the correct answer on behalf of our club and all our fans /close thread

Anyone but Spurs
I'm starting to side with the Gooner. Not enough to pull me away from my current course of turning the match on at 90 minutes to laugh at whoever loses, but I really, really fucking hate spurs and although I really, really hate Liverpool as well, I have close family members that are fans and if nothing else they'll be happy.
Plus, I don't see how anyone who spent any time in North to North West London as a kid could ever want to see Spurs win a fucking coin toss, they're arrogant, deluded, irritating ****s.

Life’s a woman. Football even worse.
Yet if we win the next two we win a treble of Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup. We have a great young squad and the best manager in the world to develop them. No complaints here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.