Vincent Kompany - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m delighted by the news that Vincent is very likely to be offered a contract extension (Sky Sports today) albeit for 12 months.

Well deserved if it comes to fruition and what I hope might lead to him being offered some kind of role as a coach in the defensive department in coming months which will provide the necessary support for all defenders - whether big signings or young lads coming through our youth system.

Whilst it is recognized that he was never the speediest of defenders, his reading of the game has been peerless over the last 10 years at the club.

He would be able to give so much to develop and improve young defenders coming through the youth ranks especially.

If he’s fit, he’ll play. If not, wherever he wants to go, all the best skipper. Get the statue built and a stand renamed.

If he does go, I would love it if he went to NYCFC. They’re dying for a big name and would be a fantastic ambassador for City.

Last edited:
The presence of Vinny in the run in has to me been the most important thing of all. He leads by example and provides the glue that holds the defence totally together

Can’t imagine him playing for someone else. Stay vinny. Showed how important he is in the run in. No coincidence pep starts him in all the big games. He can do the same next season. Play the important ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.