1f3c6.png
1f3c6.png
FA Cup
1f3c6.png
1f3c6.png
Community Shield
1f3c6.png
1f3c6.png

Really hope he stays. He has had a revival the last few months and is playing as well as he ever has.

I doubt it has anything with playing time at his age, tbh.

What do you think it is then? Maybe tired of Manchester and his wife's family? Perhaps he's tired of being among the lowest earners at City? Oh wait. Yeah really, what do you think it is?

What do you think it is then? Maybe tired of Manchester and his wife's family? Perhaps he's tired of being among the lowest earners at City? Oh wait. Yeah really, what do you think it is?

Contract length, as it usually is with players in his age. One or two, sometimes even three years contract is usually what causes problems at this stage of players careers. I'm sure Vincent loves City but if you have a chance to earn few more millions at the end of your career, it's not a bad thing. Let's say he gets offer for 2-3 years as designated or whatever it is called player, at MLS, earning few millions more and living in New York/LA, while City are offering one year max with reduced wages. He is very entitled to pick the MLS route. Still the legend.

I think contrary to the opinions here, Pep doesn't view Kompany as his starter. He views John and Laporte as the starters.

Even though John was benched after losing form this season, I believe Pep still regards him as the eventual starter and Kompany the safety backup.

Kompany must know this and has decided that's not a role he is keen on. Hence why he is seeking guarantees that he'll start. Something Pep seems unwilling to guarantee.

I guess the compromise would be that it would be an open competition and that may be enough to get the signature.[/QUOTBl

Black is white kind of comment. UtteeUt bizsbiz

Kompany is Pep's Carlos Puyol at City.
He steadies the ship and calms all around him, every great team needs that sort of player in the trenches when it gets tough.
You can see our other players look to him and ask themselves the question " what would Vinny do"? .
He's a born leader and he'll be a huge miss if he goes.
Personally, I hope he stays for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.