Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

I was in the stand to the left, facing the pitch, close to the front. There were 5 blues directly behind me; 5 either side, including the Corfu supporter's club and another 5 or 6 just in front. There was a fella 2 rows back from me who got hooked after Sergio scored. He went mental and stood with his back to the pitch giving it large to the Brighton fans who demanded he go and the stewards came down in numbers and almost had to drag him away. His poor son, who'd done nothing, had to go as well. Someone else got hooked after Laporte scored.

Although it's wiser to stay incognito in an away end its a c**** trick to have someone thrown out for a title decider when it's not affecting your team.

Oh...and welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words?

Maybe FI, on occasion, as a Mod, you might want to show a little bit of class to well meaning opposition supporters, especially after their club treated us so well yesterday.

We clapped Bruno off the pitch, we clapped their players and they clapped ours, staying behind in their thousands to do so. It was a lovely touch.

Stop with the cheap shots,it's boring and pathetic.

Yes,Brighton fans showed some class at the end......but were they booing Walker every time he touched the ball or not?

Stop with the cheap shots,it's boring and pathetic.

Yes,Brighton fans showed some class at the end......but were they booing Walker every time he touched the ball or not?
They were also cheering for Liverpool when Brighton scored! Some call it banter

Although it's wiser to stay incognito in an away end its a c**** trick to have someone thrown out for a title decider when it's not affecting your team.

Staying incognito was very difficult, until Mahrez hit that magnificent strike into the corner of the net, all we blues in that corner of the ground with home fans went mental. One of the stewards near us was great, especially when a local fan in his late 50's with his little lad of about 6 started a foul mouthed rant at two of the biggest Irish lads supporting city, (one a former para), the steward to his credit told him to sit down and shut it, the ex para to his credit, just looked and chilled! Big shithouse, nothing to play for and thinking it's a cup final, what a knob! Great to celebrate with all the blues and some of the 'nicer' majority of Brighton fans. Truly epic moment in my life, to say 'we woz there' when we won the greatest Premier League race in history. Now we need to 'bury' once and for all that 'typical city' lead weight we have carried for donkeys years! We all need to focus on what is happening with these players through this incredible, amazing manager we have, and the way he gets across his philosophy through his player management, go behind don't panic, just play your game. No more Frank Clarke's, Steve Coppels, Alan Balls, and all those whom came before. This is our time, and it's going to last for years to come, so sit back, enjoy and grow your fingernails. Champions of England. Loving every minute of it!

Cracking weekend away, although I'm still suffering a bit. It's a brilliant city Brighton, and the vast majority of their fans were great on the whole. Plenty of them offering their congratulations to us after the game, and loads stayed behind to watch us life the trophy which was a nice touch. Nice to see a few familiar Bluemooners at the ground, and also to meet a few new ones as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.