UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'relationship' between our executive and Liverpool's is on a major war footing and has been for a while.

As a club, we are aware of some of the lobbying which is being done by them to various bodies. They are constantly applying pressure and the next call is a big one.

They stole important data when some of our technical coaches left and it was traced back to them. Recently, some of our medical staff have also gone to Liverpool. They, along with Gill, have also been the ones pushing Tebas' name to replace Scudamore at the Premier League.
That's extremely disconcerting to hear. I hope we had NDAs in place with said technical staff and are in the process of pursuing litigation againt any breaches made.

Non story. The leaks have already been discredited and even the 'supposed' breaches have already been dealt with when we took the 'pinch'.
It is merely sour grapes, probably fuelled by Liverpool, Right wing press, Islamophobia. Take your pick!
Would love this to go to court so that UEFA could be f**ked over once and for all.

I am not that concerned about this latest attack, but what does disturb me is that all season when we went top the stories would come out, now we have won the league they are going for the big one, it’s been a very well organised campaign, between Liverpool and Bayern and perhaps some United involvement

The reaction from Liverpool fans on twitter says it all, they want to salve their hurt by saying we are “cheats” and claim some sort of moral victory, and this in my opinion is what is behind this campaign
I'm surprised at Liverpool fans. Maybe it's the twitterati, rather than the older ones?

Tell them they shouldn't believe everything the media puts out, then ask them to think about it, they'll probably need to.

But New York times is a newspaper and the Re not trying to ban US. It's uefa and their clubs ( barca real munich)

I am not that concerned about this latest attack, but what does disturb me is that all season when we went top the stories would come out, now we have won the league they are going for the big one, it’s been a very well organised campaign, between Liverpool and Bayern and perhaps some United involvement

The reaction from Liverpool fans on twitter says it all, they want to salve their hurt by saying we are “cheats” and claim some sort of moral victory, and this in my opinion is what is behind this campaign

I expect it will galvanize our club from top to bottom. For all the negative press that has been thrown at us over recent time the majority of other fans wanted us to win the league over them. The MSM's obvious and piteous bias will be its ultimate downfall along with all its sponsors.

I hope that as the season is now more or less over, we see the gloves come off and we take them head on and go for the jugular, make them either say where the leak is from etc. or get NYT to write a retraction to clear up and show it was just BS To get the attention. either way I hopefully just want to laugh as it all comes out and everyone starts back-tracking on articles and other posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.