Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have done nothing but throw every sign of respect we showed them as a club and fans back in our face. Bricking coaches and attacking our fans but still we remained fair to them.

The tide started to really change when Ederson was lying injured getting oxygen after being booted in the face and they started booing and jeering. You could hear and feel the anger and rage erupt from our fans that day, culminating in singing, "Always the victims it's never your fault." The first time I heard us sing that. The attack on our team coach and subsequent whitewash of it by UEFA, the media and Merseyside police was the final straw.

They are a self entitled hysterical vile cult of a club and fanbase and deserve every bit of shit and mockery thrown at them.

yep, they are nasty as a fan base and, unfortunately, the printed media are scared shitless of upsetting them these days, which in turn has made all media outlets scared of upsetting them.
problem is the only way it will change is if another heysel happens, or death of a fan, and the fans are truly culpable, that is the sad reflection of the times we live in. there cant be a balanced opinion piece about them anymore. the media are in a shocking state of affairs.

and i'll tell you something else, if the media pander to a football club and pervert facts, leave out balanced opinion or dont have the nerve to tell them when they are out of order, then what is it like for the rest of societies news? .....oh, wait a minute.... we got brexit on this medias watch as well, didnt we?

That would be counterproductive.
I wonder if Zabaleta will be in the studio - he's done BBC stuff before.
See below.
how would it be counter-productive? they are mauling the club already, its not like they will change track with the questions they will prepare.
"were you singing"?
"who was singing"?
"did you know it was about hillsborough and a fan almost killed"?
"will you ban players"?
"will the club get banned"?
"did you know about the withheld information from uefa"?
"will you leave if the club is banned"?
and on, and on, and on and on.......

The club just need to tell the hacks Pep will only answer questions on the cup final, once they deviate from that the press conference is over.

I hope he’s donating a portion of what he earns to the people he writes about instead of making money off their misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.