United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. A plastic rag in the daughter’s school playground just said “You were lucky weren’t you? Watford were crap.”

I replied “We’ve been lucky for the last 10 years.”

He asked “Will you miss Kompany?”

“Of course. Best captain ever in the Premier league.”

He says, “I don’t know, we had Vidic, Arsenal had Vieira. I reckon Roy Keane was the best though.”

I said “Kompany won all the trophies without trying to end careers.” Then I walked away. Fucking cretin.
Why can't they just say well done? Sooo nasty, jealousy is a horrible trait

What is the matter with these inbred raggies? Aren't ALL fouls tactical fouls? You stop a player gaining an advantage by fouling him - so it's tactical.

But even so, who are these fucking slow-witted morons to dictate to other teams about fouling? Remember, this is the club that employed Keane, Scholes and Vidic and a few other nasty cûnts. They were sent out by the Pisscan to maim any skilful opposition member (Sweep, in the derby, anyone?). They were amongst the dirtiest fuckers ever in the Prem, and yet the poor little raggies are bleating and whinging about other sides and their so-called 'tactical fouling.'

Bastard SCUM!
Buchan on Bell
Best on Heslop
Keane on Haaland
Not forgotten...

I just read an article where it claimed that OGS is actually being paid more than Klopp.
It also puts him in the top 7 highest paid managers in Europe

Surely even Ewar Woowoo wouldn't agree to that :)

This tactical fouling myth has fast become yet another stick to beat City with among the biased media and the brain dead masses who take it all in.
Utd are one of the dirties if not the dirties team around. They get away with it as time and time again the officials do not punish their players. How many did A&E, Rooney, Bignose get away with. Pogba kicking out and pulling people down by the neck. If they were officiated the same as us they would have 9 men most games

I just read an article where it claimed that OGS is actually being paid more than Klopp.
It also puts him in the top 7 highest paid managers in Europe

Surely even Ewar Woowoo wouldn't agree to that :)

I find that incredulous personally. No fucking decent track record of management and caught like a rabbit in the headlights tactically .

Has to be wrong surely?

2ro2jgw.jpg
[/QUOTE

Sounds so much better to the tune of 'Glory glory hallelujah '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.