United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done lads, this thread was dying over the last few days, now though it is back to its hateful best. Yes they be a minor irritation to us now, yes they may be so shit that they don't affect us but you lot have rallied round and posted. never forget, they are scum.

I just read an article where it claimed that OGS is actually being paid more than Klopp.
It also puts him in the top 7 highest paid managers in Europe

Surely even Ewar Woowoo wouldn't agree to that :)
Klopp does the job for the minimum wage (plus some tooth whitening every time he fails to win a trophy).

“Oles at the wheel,
Oles at the wheeeeeel,
so before,
they stick another bomb on the door,
Oh Ole solskjaer
i think they should pay him some more,
PAY HIM SOME MORE”
giphy.gif

Any news on all the incoming signings,Bale has bought a house in manchester i hear,,,its the time of years to get the season ticket sales boosted then only to break the disapointment with no value in the market

Any news on all the incoming signings,Bale has bought a house in manchester i hear,,,its the time of years to get the season ticket sales boosted then only to break the disapointment with no value in the market
He's renting the room above Lou Macari's Chippy. Says he wants to wake up every morning, open the curtains and gaze on the most beautiful sight in football - a dustbin full of scrapings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.