Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

What our owners have done for the club and the city has been nothing short of miraculous. What they could do in terms of embracing the thousands of Blues who are priced out of watching City is another golden opportunity. I'd bet that a large proportion of those people at the homecoming parade had never been to the Etihad. Give these people a chance with pricing that reflects our working class origins. Let's just not fuck them off because they can't afford it.

You might want to read my other post.

It might help you with some ideas about how fellow blues could mitigate the increases.

It’s not rocket science.

It takes a special sort of arrogance and/or complete lack of self awareness to type those sentences out, never mind to hit post.

I won't look to you for financial advice, if you dont mind.

Is that platinum mate? How far from the front in SS3 are you?

We're SS2, 4 rows from front and its £725 this season to go platinum. Just wondering how big a difference in price it is up in SS3.

No that’s standard. We are close to the front SS3 so the highest price range.

Plenty of alright jacks have. Apparently In order to buy a season ticket you have to give up drinking, smoking, going out, family meals, basically anything fun or things you do out of work.

Then it’s alright and you can afford a season ticket. It’s so simple.just give up everything other then football.

It’s been a stock answer on here for years that one!
Not that much of a difference between the two prices then. Cheers.

No. We moved due to the pricing in CB2 going up and the threat of the area becoming corporate which actually didn’t happen in the end! SS3 is ok view wise but rest of it not great.

No that’s standard. We are close to the front SS3 so the highest price range.

Not that much of a difference between the two prices then. Cheers.

If you can get the next price bracket further up at £415 they are incredible value (they start at row L). I've not seen much movement in the three years it's been open, mind.

jut got in and read my email from city,so they are not scrapping platinum when most thought they would
still 100 extra points or 200 platinum for cup schemes and 190 or 380 for home games gold or platinum
i cant find anything for aways though,there was talk of city scrapping away points
is it still 20 points or 40 points gold-platinum for away games? anyone know ?

It’s been a stock answer on here for years that one!

No. We moved due to the pricing in CB2 going up and the threat of the area becoming corporate which actually didn’t happen in the end! SS3 is ok view wise but rest of it not great.
Do you stand up in level 3? I’m in south stand level 1 so cant see you from where I am

Clearly the club don't want locals with no cash, having a beer in a pub and something to eat outside the ground, turning up and not spending any money. They want Jonny fan boy from Essex spending his wonga on plastic football tops, Amstel piss and nuked pies, served up by minimum wage kids.
Why worry about fans dropping platinum (which was always a fuckin joke, but there we are) or not joining cup schemes, when Jonny and his mates will have your seat, or sell them to Liverpool or Spuds fans if you cannot afford it.
If anybody thinks the club gives a toss about local people they are being delusional, it's all about 'maximising their investment' and gradually increasing prices to a level where local people will simply be replaced by Jonny come lately.
Yes the football on display is light years away from Stuart Pearce wank, but the heart and sole of the club is being pushed out, most likely by marketing wankers who know nothing about City or Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.