Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and I mean IF we sign this guy does that mean Walker becomes a potential centre back with Ferna?
I don’t know really. Thought Danilo would stay based on his last tweet, but I think it’s likely he will leave if we want Cancelo. Could also be 3atb with Walker, Stones and Laporte with Cancelo/Danilo and Mendy as wing-backs, but Pep hasn’t been using 3atb formations much in his career, so I think that’s quite unlikely. Cancelo seems to be very inconsistent and bad defensively based on what I’ve read, so I hope we rather keep Danilo

I don’t know really. Thought Danilo would stay based on his last tweet, but I think it’s likely he will leave if we want Cancelo. Could also be 3atb with Walker, Stones and Laporte with Cancelo/Danilo and Mendy as wing-backs, but Pep hasn’t been using 3atb formations much in his career, so I think that’s quite unlikely. Cancelo seems to be very inconsistent and bad defensively based on what I’ve read, so I hope we rather keep Danilo

Danilo can play CB

Hate to say it but castles is getting a lot of our transfer stuff correct so could be something in this

Cant see us spending the fees quoted.

It might be were interested, but not at 60m interested. More like at 30-40m.... Based on what people hae said of him he had quite a poor season.

This is what our squad will look like come start of the season; with Foden rotating with the back up CMs and assuming Muric will count as club trained:

Aguero Sterling
Mendy Bernardo De Bruyne Cancelo
Rodrigo

Laporte Stones Walker
Ederson

Sane Jesus Mahrez
Silva Fernandinho Gundogan
Zinchenko Otamendi Alderwiereld Danilo
Muric

This is what our squad will look like come start of the season; with Foden rotating with the back up CMs and assuming Muric will count as club trained:

Aguero Sterling
Mendy Bernardo De Bruyne Cancelo
Rodrigo

Laporte Stones Walker
Ederson

Sane Jesus Mahrez
Silva Fernandinho Gundogan
Zinchenko Otamendi Alderwiereld Danilo
Muric

How do you possibly know this is what the squad will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.