Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If and I mean IF we sign this guy does that mean Walker becomes a potential centre back with Ferna?

I said this a while back on his player thread, it makes perfect sense because he doesn't have the technical ability in possession to play as an inverted fullback (well he does but I think we could get better). At centre back this wouldn’t be as exposed as he’s got everyone in front of him and can play easier passes out to the fullbacks as well.

I think two of the best right backs other than walker or danilo are both in the prem already. Perreira at Leicester and Bissaka at palace. They’re probably too expensive and not sure the former would be available. I also liked the look of maffeo every time I saw him play. Not sure how he’s faired in Germany though.

Semedo looks to have got form back and Barca want €30m for him?

That's the initial offer from Atletico which will be rejected. He hasn't had a problem with form, he's had the same problem most cules have - Valverde. Either he'll be sold for at least 50m or used as a bargaining chip in the Griezmann transfer. If that's the case, hope Barcelona will consider Wan-Bissaka - who City should be considering instead of Cancelo IMHO

That's the initial offer from Atletico which will be rejected. He hasn't had a problem with form, he's had the same problem most cules have - Valverde. Either he'll be sold for at least 50m or used as a bargaining chip in the Griezmann transfer. If that's the case, hope Barcelona will consider Wan-Bissaka - who City should be considering instead of Cancelo IMHO

Agreed on wan bissaka mate. Not sure what city want at the minute! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.