Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I'm genuinely concerned for Harris (Nick). He seems to have a really serious issue with City fans in general and he just cannot stop winding people up, I can see where this is heading if he ends up being seen in the ground next season tbh, it only takes one wound up fan to see and confront him and next thing he ends up getting a serious kicking by someone, the cynic in me thinks his excessive taunting of fans and goading the club which he knows full well is going to piss fans off is because that is exactly what he wants. Seems like he will stop at nothing to paint the club in bad light constantly.

I'm genuinely concerned for Harris (Nick). He seems to have a really serious issue with City fans in general and he just cannot stop winding people up, I can see where this is heading if he ends up being seen in the ground next season tbh, it only takes one wound up fan to see and confront him and next thing he ends up getting a serious kicking by someone, the cynic in me thinks his excessive taunting of fans and goading the club which he knows full well is going to piss fans off is because that is exactly what he wants. Seems like he will stop at nothing to paint the club in bad light constantly.

I doubt Nick Harris goes to many matches, and even less that he goes to City matches.

There is one option which will be effective here, just leave him alone. Don’t give him the satisfaction of responses. He can spout all the rubbish he wants - he is driven by the responses and then writing about that for the armchair supporters of the sky top four (as of old) to respond to.

Don’t give him the satisfaction he craves.....

Absolutely. There are threats of violence in this thread, I am truly disgusted by some of the comments aimed at City fan TV people, and this Nick Harris fella has jumped in to it to rile that even further. Dont let him get away with it ffs, it's them that we should be turning on.

Is he even part of the press pack at games? I'd even question whether he's ever been at a football game going off the shit he spouts.

He's playing with fire.

It is an utterly bizarre thing for a pro hack to put out publically. If it has happened, he's exposing a private source. If it didn't happen, he's showing himself to be a liar.

Downright odd.

Looks like Rabin has indirectly exposed another gutter 'journalist' again.

Thanks to that bellend's stupidity, I think we can claim this as another win in the propaganda war against City.

Looks like Rabin has indirectly exposed another gutter 'journalist' again.

Thanks to that bellend's stupidity, I think we can claim this as another win in the propaganda war against City.

One he'd taken issue with previously, rather than a new one.
Harris appears to hold grudges, and I think I recall PB (or someone of that insight) exposing his agenda a few years back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.