Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

The only way for Andy to salvage his credibility is by threatening Nick Harris with legal action. If he hasn't dm'ed him the tweet then Andy has every right to go after Harris - the editor of Sporting Intelligence with thousands of followers - for libel. If I was Andy, I'd be seeing a solicitor straight away, showing him all the reputationally harmful and threatening tweets he's received as a result of Harris's lies, and give the dirty little rat something to think about.

I'm not one for hurling abuse on Twitter generally, and I'm not one for advocating witch-hunts, etc, but I do make exceptions from time to time and Nick Harris is someone who brings a lot of shit on himself. Never mind this latest episode. This is the same prick who teamed up with Duncan Castles and engaged in some wholly unwarranted trolling of Gary James of all people, culminating in Harris sending Gary a rather nasty DM. I hope his next shit is a hedgehog

The only way for Andy to salvage his credibility is by threatening Nick Harris with legal action. If he hasn't dm'ed him the tweet then Andy has every right to go after Harris - the editor of Sporting Intelligence with thousands of followers - for libel. If I was Andy, I'd be seeing a solicitor straight away, showing him all the reputationally harmful and threatening tweets he's received as a result of Harris's lies, and give the dirty little rat something to think about.

I think he's already threatened him with legal action which might be the reason why Harris ultimately pulled the tweet. I wouldn't let it rest there though - I'd happily go after the **** until he's completely and utterly fucking ruined

Where were all these ‘justice journalists’ when the sexual predators were/still are rife in the game?

I think he's already threatened him with legal action which might be the reason why Harris ultimately pulled the tweet. I wouldn't let it rest there though - I'd happily go after the **** until he's completely and utterly fucking ruined

This thread would probably be enough to counter any such action. There's a load of evidence that Andy was viewed poorly over this before Harris' knobheadedness showed up.

Nick Harris blocked me a long time ago when i asked for some evidence to back up claims he was making. When he calls someone a shill, the Spiderman pointing to Spiderman meme comes to mind.

The City Fan TV guys are a bit strange, i understand they are/were trying to make somewhat a business of this but i have seen tweets where they have publicly gone at other fans for having videos that are like theirs. To now have Nick Harris retweeting their videos is an all time low for them and they (although it looks like its just one guy now) should consider packing it in and chalking it off as an L.

Even if Rabin IS a shill for City, it doesn't hide the fact that everything he has posted is out there for anyone to look for themselves, it's not as if he/she has just made it all up. The media nobs claim it's all their to discredit them, too fucking right mates! If you are claiming things then you better be squeaky clean yourselves and your information better be spot on. The media are supposed to show that nobody is above being investigated, that INCLUDES them the fucking hypocrites.

This thread would probably be enough to counter any such action. There's a load of evidence that Andy was viewed poorly over this before Harris' knobheadedness showed up.

There's a difference between being viewed poorly and still having a reputation left to libel. Andy had salvaged some of his reputation by his MCFTV video where he said he would never share it with anyone. A lot of people found that far more forgivable/understandable than dm'ing a journalist with the Rabin video hours after he said he would never do that. I would say that is very harmful to both him, and Man City Fan TV, and hopefully the next step he takes is seeing a solicitor who asks Nick Harris to apologise, retract and reveal the truth about whether Andy sent him the video or potentially have his day in court.

I notice Nick Harris's Twitter handle is @sportingintel too, paving the way for an action against both Nick Harris directly and his Sporting Intelligence website. I can think of plenty of solicitors who'd be jumping at the chance, and I can think of a few City supporting ones too. Nick Harris must be shitting his little knickers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.