Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Liverpool fans should get a trophy for being social media royalty.

Is there another fan base that uses social media as much?

————-

Liverpool fans love what Gini Wijnaldum did to Man City’s Bernardo Silva in Nations League

LIVERPOOL star Georginio Wijnaldum was hailed by fans for what he did to Man City’s Bernado Silva in last night’s Nations League final.

—————

And then Bernardo walked away with another trophy, and player of the tournament.

They really a pathetic social media driven support.

@Mods - I think I know the answer, but feel obliged to ask anyway:
Any chance we could have two Liverpool threads for the coming season? One for football and one for discussing their fans and club? Last season any talk of the actual football was well and truly lost in a tsunami of other posts.

Pretty please...
Plus it will give the United thread a chance of keeping pace as the post count will be split.

Win Win! ;-)

To remind them they’re “Horrible "Bus Wrecking" Scouse twats.”

I’d hate for them to forget, and we all know how selective their memory can be
Exactly and until the Merseyside Police pull their collective fingers out of their arses and arrest somebody, I shall continue to repeat the message.

I think Liverpool fans should get a trophy for being social media royalty.

Is there another fan base that uses social media as much?

————-

Liverpool fans love what Gini Wijnaldum did to Man City’s Bernardo Silva in Nations League

LIVERPOOL star Georginio Wijnaldum was hailed by fans for what he did to Man City’s Bernado Silva in last night’s Nations League final.

—————

And then Bernardo walked away with another trophy, and player of the tournament.

They really a pathetic social media driven support.
Apologies not seen the game - what did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.