Angelino

Not sure if he can do that otherwise what would the point be of putting the clause in the contract?
Of course he can, we are not talking about slave labour contracts where he has no choice.

The point of the clause is that we can buy him back at a much cheaper price than he would go for if he was on the market. He still has to want to come back. My point is irrelevant anyway as it seems like he does want to.

Of course he can, we are not talking about slave labour contracts where he has no choice.

The point of the clause is that we can buy him back at a much cheaper price than he would go for if he was on the market. He still has to want to come back. My point is irrelevant anyway as it seems like he does want to.

I think the player signs something too agreeing to the buy back clause at the time the transfer is made.

I think the player signs something too agreeing to the buy back clause at the time the transfer is made.
No, they don't. Usually they agree to come back, only to be sold again, as they are given a nice big signing on fee to compensate them for agreeing to do it.

In possesion he will be the best of the Premier League in his position. 10/15 assists.

The only reason they might is if they knew a £25m bid was in and realised they could make a quick profit by selling him on. But hopefully we're considering bringing him back for the squad.
I cant see that,he done he apprenticeship,by abiding where the club loaned him,never complained,Then he,s played regular footy,
And now time to bring him home.Good player,speedy/can put in a cross..

All football transfers from a legal perspective are two agreements (and a termination of one prior agreement) that are interlinked. They are the agreement between the clubs on the fee and other terms and the agreement between the new club and player on Employment issues (the old employment contract is also agreed to be terminated).

In a buy back deal - if it is properly documented the first element is between the clubs is agreed and documented but the employment issues are not so any such deal would need the consent of the player and their agreement to new terms.

I don't see any issues stopping this if all parties are on board. His wages wont be too difficult to agree.

He's very pacy (albeit not Walker speed), always been an impeccable crosser, stocky, aggressive, and he's got a dribble and a touch.

For the price, it makes too much sense to keep him at least for a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.