Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

Thread page numbers has surpassed what we paid for him in millions. Easily our worst business

Not just Mangala but some footballers really piss me off.

Signing on fees, wages etc will have made him a very rich man that sort that most of us could only dream about. He's had injuries but fell I think it's fair to say very very lucky getting the golden ticket with us.

I'm sure at one stage actually playing football was what he wanted but an offer to return to Porto one of the top 2 teams in the country to revive a career surely should be taken by anyone with just a bit of pride.

Again not just a dig at Mangala, there are many more like him, luckily not that many with us.

In Mangala's case nothing to do with money.

Footballers are human like us all, would you take a massive pay cut in your next job?, they have a short career, I don't blame them at all in getting ever last penny they can.

In Mangala's case nothing to do with money.

Footballers are human like us all, would you take a massive pay cut in your next job?, they have a short career, I don't blame them at all in getting ever last penny they can.
Tried not to single him out in my first line but I stand by my point, he's going to live a life of luxury whatever he does from now on...as a boy (like us all) he must have dreamed of being a footballing hero....as well as hopefully being rich. He's most probably unless there's something we don't know got the latter but dosen't fancy the former anymore apparently.

There are countless players like this, his name is really only being used in my posts as it's relevant to City & his situation.

Tried not to single him out in my first line but I stand by my point, he's going to live a life of luxury whatever he does from now on...as a boy (like us all) he must have dreamed of being a footballing hero....as well as hopefully being rich. He's most probably unless there's something we don't know got the latter but dosen't fancy the former anymore apparently.

There are countless players like this, his name is really only being used in my posts as it's relevant to City & his situation.
I understand you were not singling out Mangala but as said they are All human and why should they leave or take a pay cut when it suits the club?
And in this case, Mangala probably knows he is finished at the top level, that was a very serious knee injury he suffered.

To be fair to Mangala, I follow him on Instagram & he looks like he's training nearly every day over the summer. He posts videos quite often & he looks in great shape. He does a lot of balance & sprint work by the looks of it so looks like he's trying to get over the knee injury.

There is a decent player in there, we've seen glimpses of it (remember OT when he came off the bench for Vinny in the 2-1 at HT, was great). I hope it works out for him wherever he ends up

I would keep him for Carling & Fa Cup games.

He will be the best 4th choice CB in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.